What Kind of Graphic Card Do u have :D

shahab10

Orchid Righteous 3DFX (Amongst others :) ) with a massive 4MB of memory.

This amazing card can run GLQuake at a smooth 30 frames per second in 640x480x16bpp mode.

:P

I have a...

...GeForce 8600GTS 512MB which kicked the bucket -unfortunately- and now I am using

GeFore 7600LE 256MB...

So I am probably the one with the weakest Graphics Card in the whole forum.

Lol, No you are not :D

I have a Nvidia Geforce 8500GT. Try to top that :D

Old: MSI NX8800GT-T2D512E-OC (so, a GT8800 with 512 MB of RAM - GPU running at 725 MHz) - this one is now in my secondary PC

New: Sapphire Vapor-X HD4890 with 1024 MB GDDR5 RAM.

Wow most of the people got Nvidia anyone got ATI 5970 i want to get that card any benchmark for that card

make sure the ATI issues with clouds are gone (had a 4850 1GB, framerates halved in anything else but fair weather or when entering clouds). I have heard the latest cards don't have this issue with FSX anymore, but please make sure before you dish out an awful amount of money and get disappointed.

• Aerosoft

Old: MSI NX8800GT-T2D512E-OC (so, a GT8800 with 512 MB of RAM - GPU running at 725 MHz) - this one is now in my secondary PC

New: Sapphire Vapor-X HD4890 with 1024 MB GDDR5 RAM.

And I'll bet you that framerates are not better. I done the same on one machine and while every other game (Rise of Flight) looks brilliant and it a lot faster, FSX is as fast or slower.

• Aerosoft

Just say what kind of graphic card do u have just name :D

Mine is ATI 5870

Not sure what you want here. Just names of what card people have or if they

• like it in FS2004,
  • like it in Windows7,
  • like it in Rise of Flight
  • like it for FSX
  • like it for whatever....

You add a smiley, is that because this is just a joke to keep people typing and feeding the trolls?