Manhattan X Disappearing Buildings

wallydog69

I'm wondering if there will be a further patch for Manhattan X. There seems to be some structures that go from solid buildings in the daytime to ghosted building at dusk to completely invisible at night. I've included screenshots to illustrate. Notice the disappearance of the cranes and the World Financial Center as daytime goes to nightime. I am running in DX10 mode. A fix for the floating buildings and a more accurate model of the Empire State Building's spire would also greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for the terrific scenery,

Wally

post-23978-126369225192_thumb.jpg

post-23978-126369227576_thumb.jpg

post-23978-126369231277_thumb.jpg

post-23978-12636923167_thumb.jpg

Hello Wally,

If you disable DX-10 do the buildings remain visible.

Shaun,

Yes.. the building are there when DX-10 is disabled...but running in DX10 has a dramtic effect on frame rates especaially for this scenery and I believe even the manual suggests running in DX10 mode. What's odd is that this only occurs with certain buildings...Like in the default Las Vegas Scenery. Same thing with semi-transparent buildings at dusk and then they disappear at nighttime. Not sure why none of the other buildings in Manhattan X are not effected. I'm hoping there's a second patch to address .

Many thanks,

Wally