CBS Not saving

Brad Evans

Hello,

I played CBS for about 2 hours last night and got fairly far (strangely without getting frustrated) on campaign mode, but when I went to resume today, it only had up to chapter 2 where I started off from last night. Eventually I figured out that it was probably Vista (crappy as it is) needing the game to be launched as an admin, but quite clearly I forgot to do that! Now, is there any little tweaks/cheats I could perhaps do to get back up to where I was (the bit where you have to get the bus out from Times Sq).

Thanks in advance!

Ps I've already tried looking around in game directory for anything that could affect how far I was up to in the game, but to no luck!

Hello Brad,

You can set the start icon to start as Admin everytime so you wont forget, its in the Properties, Compatibilities tab right at the bottom.

But as for getting back to where you were I dont thinkl you can maybe have to redo it.

Hello Brad,

You can set the start icon to start as Admin everytime so you wont forget, its in the Properties, Compatibilities tab right at the bottom.

But as for getting back to where you were I dont thinkl you can maybe have to redo it.

Yeah have figured out how to start it as an admin every time now, cheers, Im just hoping that somebody else might now a little way of getting back to where I was

Also, If anybody knows, why does the tow truck only drive at about 10mph? Is it just me or something?