this is no good

I regret not waiting longer to buy this package. It is obviously not ready for release There are too many bugs as indicated by the forum. What are the big minus signs blocking the street? What's the story with tutorial mode?

Why don't the keystrokes in the manual match the options on screen? Why are some keystrokes left blank. Ever heard of defaults? Isn't there a reset to defaults button? The documentation is useless. Clearly this package needs more testing.

This is a bad reflection on Aerosoft. If the upcoming flight simulator is going to be like this, then forget it.

I paid my money, now I'm stuck with it. I live near Grand Central, that's why I bought the package.

Hello IDlcholester,

You have to set the keys up to match what you would like to use, so many variations more than likely that they let folks do it from the outset.

Maybe you could check TML's CBS FAQS here for any other issues.

As for blocked off streets then it would seem that you are not allowed down them for certain reasons.

Please could you also be more specific when you mention the Tutorial mode.

There are many people on this forum who have no problems with this game its just the initial setup once done many people have no issues.

I still believe from day 1 of the English version either download or Box, that there is a problem with the files being loaded in both the Campaign and free ride modes. The Mission mode runs as designed. There are several posts made in the TML forums that make me to believe further that this is the problem.

1] In Chapter 3 after the introdution video, you are asigned a back up bus at the UN.

After the video ends, Carlos is in the vicinity of the bus with Isabell waiting in the background. Carlos boards the bus and Isablle enters the bus talks with Carlos. Now the bus has not been activated, so there is nothing you can do until Isabell walks towrads the back of the bus. That never happens; She is standing opposite Carlos with her legs moving but not going anywhere. Now you have to quit and reload the game. In my case, it took three attempts to get past that segment and to complete the Mission.

Chapter 4 and 5 had problems along the same line but after several attempts, the Chapters were completed.

2] Chapter 6 was the real problem. After the introduction and phone call, Carlos goes out to go to the BG to talk to Jack and also to get the towtruck to go to SQ. I noticed while he was walking the Frame rates took a nose dive. Getting in the truck, MAX speed was only 8 MPH and CBS exe encoutered a problem and needs to close. That happened on several attempts. Finally, after a dozen attempts without CBS problems, I managed to get to to the bus and move it. Received the phone message from Jack to take the truck home.

Drove to his apartment and parked the truck in front next to the front door, where the the pink cone that you enter the building, that was all there was at the location.

Haven't been able to get that far again.

The German version has no problems, but I can't read or speak any German. My thoughts are that Aerosoft when packing the folders was in a great haste to get the product on the market, and messed up the procedure.

Is there any chance, someone can double check this to make sure it was done correctly?

Thanks!

Regards,

Alex