Rotterdam X

Good to to hear that release might be somewhere near the end of February, I hope that we will see some more preview shots soon!

Just wondering, will the scenery only cover the airport or can we also expect some more detail in the direct surroundings of the airport (e.g. highway A13, industrial area "Spaanse Polder", or perhaps some landmarks that represent Rotterdam with the city being relatively close to the airport?). This would add a nice touch to the scenery :)

Just have a look at attached file in Google Earth. This will show you the exact area of coverage around the airport. The area around the airport will definetely be included but not the city center itself.

Bests,

Sascha

Rotterdam.zip

Just have a look at attached file in Google Earth. This will show you the exact area of coverage around the airport. The area around the airport will definetely be included but not the city center itself.

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks Sascha for your quick response! The coverage area is even larger than I had hoped for, awesome!

Bests,

Sascha

Can wait for your great stuff and it will make our country so different to fly to lol

André F

• Upvote 1

Bests,

Sascha

My house is like 100 meters next to the line :(.

But I still will definitely buy it

Will the add-on contain the black building they are building at the moment (don't know what it is).

Alexander

Hey guys,

Talking about the surroundings: If someone of you likes to provide me with up to date photos of the industrial areas and that construction site east of the airport apron I can make the area around it even more realistic (and give you a free copy of course!). The attached file is idea of the objects I'd like to do, which doesn't mean that all of them will make it into the final product!. If you like to take some photos, please contact me before that using the contact form at my website: www.limesim.com

Bests,

Sascha

RotterdamVFRPhotos.zip

Hey guys,

Talking about the surroundings: If someone of you likes to provide me with up to date photos of the industrial areas and that construction site east of the airport apron I can make the area around it even more realistic (and give you a free copy of course!). The attached file is idea of the objects I'd like to do, which doesn't mean that all of them will make it into the final product!. If you like to take some photos, please contact me before that using the contact form at my website: www.limesim.com

Bests,

Sascha

I can take care of the 5x commercial buildings(and maybe some other buildings), contact me @ lipsalexander@gmail.com

Here's another bunch of screens. The terminal is the most complex airport building I ever did in 10 years. More than 22000 polygons in one single object but worth every single poly. ^_^

RotterdamJanuary01.jpg

RotterdamJanuary02.jpg

RotterdamJanuary03.jpg

RotterdamJanuary04.jpg

RotterdamJanuary05.jpg

RotterdamJanuary06.jpg

RotterdamJanuary07.jpg

RotterdamJanuary08.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here's another bunch of screens. The terminal is the most complex airport building I ever did in 10 years. More than 22000 polygons in one single object but worth every single poly. ^_^

Wooow amazing stuff :-)

Had the same feeling almost real :-)

André F

• Upvote 1

Wow, for sure buying this product! The screens are really stunning, thanks for sharing them rolleyes.gif ! How is this scenery on the screens comparing the Lelystad X?

• Aerosoft

Wow, for sure buying this product! The screens are really stunning, thanks for sharing them rolleyes.gif ! How is this scenery on the screens comparing the Lelystad X?

Not as easy as Lelystad, but that has more to do with the surrounding then with the airport itself. I would be surprised if I would get less then 30 fps on my system with the advised setting, so it should be very smooth.

• Upvote 2