Rotterdam X

Guys, I'm so exited. First Aerosoft made me happy with Lelystad and now Rotterdam is coming! It seems that Aerosoft will become my favourite supplier for add-ons :rolleyes:

When can I place the order?

Keep on the good working Sascha! :wub::D

Regards,

Arthur

• Upvote 1

Rotterdam The Hague Airport?ohmy.gif It sounds somehow strange after being used to the original name Rotterdam Airport for my whole life.. Think it's a little bit strange though to rename it with a city that is 25 KM on the west of Rotterdam itselfhuh.gif ..

• Upvote 1

Look at the benefits, because Rotterdam Airport is now also the airport for The Hague it may open up more sound space resulting in more flights :rolleyes::D

But that's an other discussion, Sascha where my photo's good enough or do I need to make some more?

• Upvote 1

I don't know if it can be implemented in the scenery but it would make it up to date for sure-_-

What a madness. Anyway, not a big issue to add it to the scenery though.

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 1

Hi sasa, doI have to send the pictures to support@aerosoft.com like the others suggested?

Alexander

Yes, as suggested several times already. :rolleyes:

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 1

Here´s another small update. I´m currently not in office for 3 weeks which means that development is going rather slow. Everything will be running on full speed again as soon as I´m back in office in 2 weeks.

Bests,

Sascha

post-233-126564893722_thumb.jpg

post-233-126564894196_thumb.jpg

post-233-126564894598_thumb.jpg

post-233-126564895116_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Here´s another small update. I´m currently not in office for 3 weeks which means that development is going rather slow. Everything will be running on full speed again as soon as I´m back in office in 2 weeks.

Bests,

Sascha

keep that great stuff coming Sascha and I'll buy you a :beer3_s:

André

• Upvote 1

Looks good. Let me know if you need any further resources or Beta testers; I fly from Rotterdam perhaps 6 times a year and my father works on site at the Jet Center (Shell Aircraft).

Cheers,

Colin.

• Upvote 1

Nope, didn't received your mail, does it make any sense to still send the pictures to you (using a hotmail)?

Well, all you can do is to try it with another e-mail account. Your Hotmail account obviously doesn´t work as it is supposed to. But please let´s try to avoid using this thread for a private discussion if possible.

Bests,

Sascha

I'm sorry if this is a double post, don't have the time to read it all. But are you aware of the recent name change of the airport from "Rotterdam Airport" to "Rotterdam The Hague Airport" ? Sorry again if this is a double post.

Michel.

• Aerosoft

I'm sorry if this is a double post, don't have the time to read it all. But are you aware of the recent name change of the airport from "Rotterdam Airport" to "Rotterdam The Hague Airport" ? Sorry again if this is a double post.

Michel.

Yes, taken into account

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sasa and others....

If I was you, I really would concider of doing the FS2004 version also.

There are many pilots, let's say 99%, in Transavia Virtual how uses FS9. And you know, Transavia VA is growing community, and Rotterdam is one of the main hubs for them. As PMDG737 is only for FS9, many users would buy this for it just to get another good scenery (EHAM also) to Holland.

Regards,

Aleksi

Hello Aleksi,

We state FSX only on the thread title for a reason, this scenery is only being produced for FSX and FSX only so please refrain from asking for FS9 versions.

This is to save people asking the questions, "Will there be an FS9 version", or "Will you do an FS9 version."

The answer is categorically "No".

• Upvote 3

I really looking forward to this release (and also the release of Airbus X).

Is there any news of a release date of Rotterdam X yet?

Thanks for the answer

• Aerosoft

Bests,

Sascha

I am pretty sure that that red aircraft will not fly. I mean a concrete undercarriage? Who are they kidding?

For your information the file will go in Beta before the end of this week so release gets closer!

post-43-126814223001_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest inbrekers1

@ Mathijs

It's a training device for the firemen ;)

XD I think he might know that already... I mean it's just so reddish.. And look at those concrete skids under it...