Rotterdam X

While we're at it...

Nice renders lol but you should have done all Dutch airports including EHAM, our loss ;-)

Keep them coming love your style of work better as what I've seen in scenery design lately...

Hope you do some more dutch airports :-)

Cheers,

André

• Upvote 1

Beautiful Sasa!

Tomorrow or thursday I will make the pictures of the 5 x commercial buildings, like you asked.

Hi Alexander,

I just got a whole bunch of photos from Alexander R., but a few additional ones certainly won't hurt.

Bests,

Sascha

Since I see you're on a Dutch spree, any chance of a Groningen, Eelde Airport (EHGG) scenery in the future? I really like your style, it fits this kinds of airports (including Eelde)! wub.gif

• Aerosoft

Since I see you're on a Dutch spree, any chance of a Groningen, Eelde Airport (EHGG) scenery in the future? I really like your style, it fits this kinds of airports (including Eelde)! wub.gif

It is not on our project list at this moment. Perhaps later. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

My god, that really is some amazing stuff you got there! Really great how each of the blue-doored buildings actually have different fronts for each of them. Now that's the detail that I love and know from Aerosoft!

I want to PM you for pictures of the industrial area west of Rotterdam Airport but it seems you can't receive anymore messages???

Inbox full?

Just send them to support@aerosoft.com and ask to forward them to me. Thanks!

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 2

Looks incredible!

I just have one slight note, in a picture on the page before this. There is a sign that says ''levensgevaar, streng verboden toegang'' but I think it has to be ''levensgevaar, toegang streng verboden''. I am Dutch myself and ''streng verboden toegang'' doesn't sound right?

Now I don't know if the real sign says what you used but just making a sugesstion.

Anyways keep doing an awesome job!

I just have one slight note, in a picture on the page before this. There is a sign that says ''levensgevaar, streng verboden toegang'' but I think it has to be ''levensgevaar, toegang streng verboden''. I am Dutch myself and ''streng verboden toegang'' doesn't sound right?

Lol, better tell the airport managers. :D It´s based on photos showing the original thing like the rest of the scenery.

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 1

Lol, better tell the airport managers. :D It´s based on photos showing the original thing like the rest of the scenery.

Bests,

Sascha

Haha okido. Weird :)

Anyways, looking forward to the end result!

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

One (important) change to Rotterdam Airport <_<

Last Friday the letters on top of the terminal changed name to "Rotterdam The Hague Airport" since that will be the name from 11 February

RTM-14k.jpg

I don't know if it can be implemented in the scenery but it would make it up to date for sure-_-

• Upvote 2