Værnes X (Trondheim Lufthavn)

Hi Bruce,

As he said, he develops freeware sceneries, then I personally think he can choose for him self how much effort he wants to put into it.

I'm the developer of Værnes X, and we're working on AES support so no worries :)

And you Sir are doing a fine job !! I like the darker fresher asphalt on the CL of TWY Y, where they managed to sneak in CL TWY lighting.

......from one working at Avinor at Sola

Bruce,

OK that is your opinion. But no matter your opinion I don't give in to that fantasy the market decides for me. Why? Simple. I do not care about the market for a fraction of a second. If the market do not like I don't make it AES compatible, well, I just do not care. If this is a "problem" the solution is quite easy: Do not use my scenery! And if you do not I don't care anyway. So Bruce: You may think the market decides, and thats ok. I think different. Let's agree to disagree, because you can never turn me around anyway heheh! The "fantasy" says the market decides...but that will never have something to do with me and what I make. I am outside this, which feels great. Oh and by the way. Many users don't care about static contra dynamic. Some wants to fly in a movie. Others just wants to fly from A to B and just see a decent scenery, without it having to be like a Disney film, right?

You have to understand this: Originally I made all this just to get a "decent" FSX in Norway, for myself only. I did not think about sharing for a split second. In time I understood I might be stupid of me not to share it with fellow simmers, and here I am :-) Not planned at all. Seems it grows over my head no matter what I do.

Jo Erlend:

I did not want to pop in here, in order to let your terrific scenery (which I have had the privilege of betatesting) bloom in this thread whithout interferring. But I felt I had to respond to a question. I respect hard work no matter if it is payware or freeware, and you know that.

I highly recommend the Værnes scenery. It is incredibly good, and the landings from east can be quite a struggle (as my stomach tells me now and then real-life). Try it with Norway Scenic and Norway Quality Mesh. Suddenly you are very close to "Tongass" standards.

I use your stuff Mister and it's great. I wonder if we could sneak in the tanker hardstands for Sola, they're on google maps but on paper still classified... lol.

Our ortophoto maps at work don't have them yet either.

• Aerosoft

Looks great! :)

FSX only? Or FS9 version planned?

FSX, there is no way FS2004 can handle this level of detail. We sell enough solidly good FS2004 scenery, but this is just not possible.

And the first who starts a discussion about that in this topic gets banned for a week.

• Upvote 2

FSX, there is no way FS2004 can handle this level of detail. We sell enough solidly good FS2004 scenery, but this is just not possible.

And the first who starts a discussion about that in this topic gets banned for a week.

laugh.gif I can imagine that you must be getting really sick of this.

I must say, another very good looking scenery of a great airport. You just keep me surprising time after time.