Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Hi,

I am missing a lot of statements from yesterday....

Is there already an official opinion from Aerosoft concerning the server down and the Airbus X project???

I think, the people from Aerosoft are very calm today...

Matthes

• Upvote 1

hi guys,

i think we all are (very) good pilots and the release got delayed because of an autoland problem, so what do you think:

should the airbusses autoland be fixed befor release or should it be fixed in an patch we can get a few days after the release?

in my opinion we all should be able to land the airbus manually. so we wouldn't need autoland in my opinion. i myself am always landing manually because it makes much more fun anyway.

so do you think that the airbus should be released with or without auroland? (dependend on the actual situation of cause)

• Upvote 5

hi guys,

i think we all are (very) good pilots and the release got delayed because of an autoland problem, so what do you think:

should the airbusses autoland be fixed befor release or should it be fixed in an patch we can get a few days after the release?

in my opinion we all should be able to land the airbus manually. so we wouldn't need autoland in my opinion. i myself am always landing manually because it makes much more fun anyway.

so do you think that the airbus should be released with or without auroland? (dependend on the actual situation of cause)

Hi,

I think they should fix it first. I land the bus almost always manual but in cases of CAT3 or worser I need the Autoland feature. And a lot of other people maybe are not able to land it manual, so they need it always.

Better wait a few days more and have a add-on which is almost working on 100%. Of course I want to see it released as soon as possible, who doesn't, but better have a bug-free version than a buggy one.

• Upvote 2

^ That release date is the estimated release of the boxed version of the bus, the download will be out sooner as long as they can fix this autoland issue. I hate to say it, but I thought to myself Monday when the announcement came about it not being released until Tuesday that something again would happen and it wouldn't get released on Tuesday and I was right. On top of that, the forums went down all day and we were left in the dark until late in the day when they said it would be released in the morning. From here on out, I will take even a firm release date with a grain of salt. I understand that issues come up, and I'm not blaming Aerosoft in any way, but what I don't understand is that they said before they issued an RC and then they annouced the release. If a release is announced after a sucessful RC, why continue to test it just prior to release? That seems a little odd to me; almost like the RC wasn't fully tested before they made the release annoucement. We are all very frustrated that the bus was promised for two days in a row and no download is available after those two days. I doubt it will be up today either and it looks like it's on "pause" which to me means indefinitely. I'm sure Mathijs is also very frustrated and the whole team. While I like the idea of Aerosoft keeping us informed, showing us pictures etc, I think this frustration wouldn't happen if they don't give firm release dates. Perhaps say that an expected release is in quarter _____ of year ____. then just update us as things progress, but don't give out any actual dates. I sure hope they have everyone working to fix and upload the bus (like they pulled all the bus staff for other projects) so it's out ASAP.

• Upvote 3

As my "pre-writer" I cannot understand why the RC wasn't fully tested. Hopefully you, which means Aerosoft, can fix it fast and than check it again.

Maybe the AirbusX is curses. That would explain the delay and the servercrash.

Guys, come on. They told us that the problem appeared as they were testing the bus on fresh systems to test the install procedure. They confirmed that this bug has been on some machines during beta but they thought they had it under control. Things like this can happen.

We have to wait, but I think it will be worth it.

• Upvote 1

My oh my... what an impatient bunch some of the people here are. Some talk of being unable to download the AirbusX two days after the published release date and so on. Come on! Setbacks can occur and do, in all types of project. A statement has been made in another thread, some new cockpit screenshots have been posted by Shaun. We have waited so far, I cannot see how waiting a little longer is going to affect anyone's life. Or is that those itching to get the Bus have only a few more days of school holiday left ;)?

Sit back and enjoy the rest of what summer we have had(at least in my neck of the woods). Fire up FSX and go and fly with another hangar favourite...

The AirbusX is coming soon enough, I have faith :)

Andrew

• Upvote 6

Hello Folks,

This thread is for talk of liveries only and not to do with the why fors and why not of the airbus not being released as yet.

So please only talk about liveries and nothing more.

As the original pre-release thread is no longer available, people have been using this thread to continue the release discussion. Perhaps closing this thread with a reference/link to the current thread in the

general discussion might help for people to get back on track...

Andrew

• Upvote 3

I know somebody asked this a long time ago but I can't seem to find it, where will we go to get all the repaints?

thanks, John

it's explained here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37728

And costumers can download and upload here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=31

Sorry guys i hope someone con help m out i cannot find the repaint package.

I saw this on the FAQ Seccion but

Q: Where is the paintkit?

A: You will find the paint kit on your Order Page and (assuming you registered) in the Support section.

Download Center/my order ther is only the bus + serial but no paintkit.

I searched everywhere im unable to finde the repaint paintkit.:blush:

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Sorry guys i hope someone con help m out i cannot find the repaint package.

I saw this on the FAQ Seccion but

Q: Where is the paintkit?

A: You will find the paint kit on your Order Page and (assuming you registered) in the Support section.

Download Center/my order ther is only the bus + serial but no paintkit.

I searched everywhere im unable to finde the repaint paintkit.:blush:

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Solved now.

Now its included at downloadcenter.