Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

sorry for sounding so "asky"

but can someone PLEASE download my finnair repaint and give me some feedback?

it is very very hard to fix problems which i dont notice! - the quicker someone tells them to me, the quicker i can fix them and realease the final version (of my paint)

Prblems I have forund

1- You have put all the Aircraft.cfg file, why not in a readme file put only the livery string? I think for a newby is difficult undestand this.

2- I suggest you, in the futus, to put as tumbenail a sim screen

I have see all the minimal details in the livery, no problem found. You have do a good job, very nice livery!

• Upvote 1

Prblems I have forund

1- You have put all the Aircraft.cfg file, why not in a readme file put only the livery string? I think for a newby is difficult undestand this.

2- I suggest you, in the futus, to put as tumbenail a sim screen

I have see all the minimal details in the livery, no problem found. You have do a good job, very nice livery!

1- i was going to try to have a installer or something (so the user has to do nothing but run the .exe) or if aerosoft has the livery packs, hopefully my paints will be in there.

But as it was a beta right now i decided to keep the aircraft.cfg the way it is

2- Ok... Picture of the real plane doesnt look good enough?

anything else?

Now I donload it and say to you :)

Can you answer to my questions, please?

I I manage to do the repaint, I am in the paint kit dell'aibusX came doubts that I would like to answer:

1 - how do I properly make a logo in the queue, so that the two parts fit together perfectly? the tail is broken into two pieces and do not know how

2 - How to deal with Alpha channel? no case of A320 between paintkit shows the plane completely white, then I must also lighten the alpha level by Channell Refelctions? or between these levels I have to disable someone?

Work with PS

Thanks in advance for the answers.

just use a selection tool to the cut the RH side of the logo off (make sure you dont cut off too much) and then Cut and Past to the right side

I am so Sorry for having 3 posts in a row..... I know i shoudnt but i thought some people might find this interesting-

This is my wIP folder

56276311.jpg

But please note that i do not have my Computer with me, and i am using my Mums computer (which only has Adobe CS5 = NO FSX) so i am working on the repaints, but i cannot test them- once i think they look ok in PS i will upload them as betas here, and then fix errors as soon as i am told about them (and i can).... My computer is (hopefully) coming back in around a week... I gave it in to Lenovo for servicing.. Serious Keyboard/Screen Isues

also once i have a A321 version of a repaint ready, it should take me around 3-4 WORKING HOURS to make a A320 version

Has anyone already done the old air berlin livery on the A321?

D-ABDP.jpg

i prefer the old air berlin livery. the color is much better in my opinion!!!

• Upvote 1

I am so Sorry for having 3 posts in a row..... I know i shoudnt but i thought some people might find this interesting-

This is my wIP folder

56276311.jpg

But please note that i do not have my Computer with me, and i am using my Mums computer (which only has Adobe CS5 = NO FSX) so i am working on the repaints, but i cannot test them- once i think they look ok in PS i will upload them as betas here, and then fix errors as soon as i am told about them (and i can).... My computer is (hopefully) coming back in around a week... I gave it in to Lenovo for servicing.. Serious Keyboard/Screen Isues

also once i have a A321 version of a repaint ready, it should take me around 3-4 WORKING HOURS to make a A320 version

Texture.SAS? :- )

Preview please :D

Some of us repainters are a little upset over how everyone is just Requesting repaints............

jankees and John Glanville have done over 35 repaints each, and they have put a lot of time into it.... the last thing they want is being nagged for more repaints.... Same goes for me... i have around 2 repaints ready, with another 5-6 more in the works......

That being said i DO want feedback on my repaints (im speaking for myself here) i just dont want that many requests for repaints that im not doing...

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your ( un ) grateful request , I apologise for making a paint with Condor's old colours and will start on the new Condor paint straight away .

On second thoughts, you obviously purchased the Airbus X , which comes with a nice paintkit , so I would suggest you start painting . I will ask in a couple of days when it will be ready .

This is why I have decided to stop painting the Airbus ( +35 paints ) as your reaction is typical of posts that are placed here . Myself and JanKees have made +70 paints between us ( and covered most of the gtlobe ) and still people are asking for paints ( real life and fictional ) and they want them yesterday .

Good luck with your paint .

John

• Upvote 3

sorry for sounding so "asky"

but can someone PLEASE download my finnair repaint and give me some feedback?

it is very very hard to fix problems which i dont notice! - the quicker someone tells them to me, the quicker i can fix them and realease the final version (of my paint)

Downloaded and tested. Looks great :goodjob_s:

Few minor things you could change. The color of ZE reg in front of the aircraft is a bit too dark, try the same color as in Finnair text.

ZE reg color in front landing gear hatches is currently white as it should be same blue as Finnair text.

Small Finnair logo under oneworld logo is a bit too low and blue color could be same as in (again) Finnair text.

I mentioned earlier the shape of that bottom gray but if it's impossible to make it like real one then it's ok.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just started enjoyning using teh Airbus X and would like to have the A320 CFM in Air Malta Livery. Here there are two magnificent views of this Livery. Is there a way that you can help with this request.

I thank you in advance.

Leslie

Work in progress

2010320050141312.jpg

2010320051279672.jpg

@ Leslie

If you go to page 24 of this thread to the origiinal post , either click on Hitchhikers name or the envelope underneath his name to send a personal message . It will be quicker as this thread is more or less inactive since the main Airbus X thread was opened.

John