Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Are you saying you have done these for the AirbusX, or are you requesting them? A little difficult to decipher from your post what exactly your intentions are...

;)

Andrew

Hi

I wanted to ask to make such liveries for AirbusX :)

Someone asked for Edelweiss a while back and this is still very much a " Work in Progress " . Having lots of fun with the flower logo on the doors ( needs resizing due to scaling of the doors ) .

As for any paints that I made , they will be available soon .I am still waiting to hear about an installer that will be made to make installing paints easier for the end user .

Screen":

edelweissk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

John

• Upvote 1

Someone asked for Edelweiss a while back and this is still very much a " Work in Progress " . Having lots of fun with the flower logo on the doors ( needs resizing due to scaling of the doors ) .

John

That will become another very nice one, John! Time to say thank you very much for all your work (and patience ;) ).

Until the problems are solved with repaints not showing correctly in the Sim , I wont be uploading anything yet . I can't speak for the Jet Blue paint ( not mine ) .

John

Wasn't aware there was a problem... Jankees' paints show correctly so far. But patience is a virtue :)

Maybe this solves your problem

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=37893

Isiah , if there's no problem what iis your post about ? There are also screenshots of aircraft with doors , wheels missing .

Aerosoft also stated that they want to release the paints by area ( with an istaller ) , so will wait until then . Cannot try the paints myself in the release version because I didn't buy it .

John

Isiah , if there's no problem what iis your post about ? There are also screenshots of aircraft with doors , wheels missing .

Aerosoft also stated that they want to release the paints by area ( with an istaller ) , so will wait until then . Cannot try the paints myself in the release version because I didn't buy it .

John

The post you referred to that I linked is about the load manager not recognizing some aircraft. This solved it.

The screen shots with doors missing is not a common problem, only a few had it and I don't think it is even the bus that is the problem. :)

Guest BoeingNgx

where are all the repaints, there are just a few on the download section?? where is the rest? :P and already a A320 AirBerlin texture made?

For the umpteenth time , be patient . We have to prepare each paint before uploading in OUR FREE TIME ( each readme file has to be re-written for each and every plane ) . We ( the Beta painters ) do not work for Aerosoft , we volunteered to make these paints , so that you and others would have more choices as to which plane you could fly in .

The last thing that I need at the moment are peoiple complaining that not enough paints have been uploaded . It's quite simple : I am working on it ( as far as my paints are concerned - +35 ) - and it will take as long as it takes .

I have been " working " with these repaints since I came home this afternoon ( 4PM ) and as I type this ( instaed of preparing my repaints ) and it is now after 10:45 PM

From what I understand , when you purchase the Airbus X , there are several liveries included and if your favourite airline isn't there , there is always the paintkit that also comes with the download .

John

• Upvote 4

is there a painter who like to do some german paints?! like, condor/thomas cook, lufthansa 320, Hamburg International, germanwings etc??

maybe these ones:

Please login to display this image.

http://www.digitally-pictures.de/DAKNR.htm

http://www.n24.de/media/import/dpaserviceline/dpaserviceline_20080923_15/HamburgxInternational_19016912originallarge-4-3-800-202-0-2868-2000.jpg (I know that's an 319 but an A320 would be nice)

http://www.tcgraf.de/16022008/D-AKNI%20Germanwings%20Airbus%20A319-112.jpg

http://www7.thomascook.info/tck/downloads/1575x1742_Condor_A320_Peanuts.jpg

I know that this is a lot but maybe one of you painters could think about some of them or is an inspiration for painting.

best regards

@ Aprilla

Try reading the whole thread , as I have already posted screenshots of two different Condor liveries . As soon as I am finished with them , they will be uploaded .

John

yes sir, I've read it but as I said, it was not my idea to say: you painters have to do this ones!! It should be only some impressions for the great painters. so sorry sir if I you feel attacked by me, it was not my intention

I didn't feel that your post was an attack , just that we cannot please everyone at the same time . These paints were going to be released by Aerosoift in packages , with an installer and per continent , so far we have not heard anything regarding this and that is why we are having to upload each aircraft making a readme file for each and every paint . This takes time .

John

sorry for sounding so "asky"

but can someone PLEASE download my finnair repaint and give me some feedback?

it is very very hard to fix problems which i dont notice! - the quicker someone tells them to me, the quicker i can fix them and realease the final version (of my paint)

sorry for sounding so "asky"

but can someone PLEASE download my finnair repaint and give me some feedback?

it is very very hard to fix problems which i dont notice! - the quicker someone tells them to me, the quicker i can fix them and realease the final version (of my paint)

Now I donload it and say to you :)

Can you answer to my questions, please?

I I manage to do the repaint, I am in the paint kit dell'aibusX came doubts that I would like to answer:

1 - how do I properly make a logo in the queue, so that the two parts fit together perfectly? the tail is broken into two pieces and do not know how

2 - How to deal with Alpha channel? no case of A320 between paintkit shows the plane completely white, then I must also lighten the alpha level by Channell Refelctions? or between these levels I have to disable someone?

Work with PS

Thanks in advance for the answers.