Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

BMI was painted by one of the other Beta painters , he just hasn't posted any screenshots in this thread or in the ( private ) painters section , so we can't show you anything either .

John

cheers John :)

Hi!

Images removed for readability...

:)

Are you saying you have done these for the AirbusX, or are you requesting them? A little difficult to decipher from your post what exactly your intentions are...

;)

Andrew

I guess we all missed our departure slot due to some technical problems, but as in real life situation, you wouldn't want to get in the air with a malfunction, patience and it will be released,

Regards

D

Mathijs a statement or a short notice from you will very helpfull for all of us who are waiting for the bus.

At least to say if there is any Problem or issue today and maybe there will be no release today.

To give a rest my F5 key jeje.

Best Regards:rolleyes:

Read the message on the main page:

"Sorry gents, we have to solve an issue before releasing. In the final test that are done on machines in the HQ a problem appeared that we knew about but that we thought we had under control. We are now trying to figure out why it reappeared on those machines. As the forum server also has a case of the hiccups that might be not soooo bad (well yes it is but we need some excuse). A bad day in the office. Sorry."

Read the message on the main page:

"Sorry gents, we have to solve an issue before releasing. In the final test that are done on machines in the HQ a problem appeared that we knew about but that we thought we had under control. We are now trying to figure out why it reappeared on those machines. As the forum server also has a case of the hiccups that might be not soooo bad (well yes it is but we need some excuse). A bad day in the office. Sorry."

Hi,

can you show us a link. I cannot find the message.

So they pause the release because the plane 'suddenly' wont do the autoland? - Come on, guys..

No, it is obviously a carefully orchestrated conspiracy to push expectations to the max, then disappoint everyone by delaying the release. I mean, it's not like they have anything better to do, is it?

• Upvote 3

What about the release date at the moment? Does anybody know any statement which states the release date? I mean waiting for a week or so is no problem but waiting for nothing is becoming annoying..

To say it'll be out tomorrow for days has become quite.. well unreliable.

Hopefully Mathijs or Shawn make a statement on what is going on or at least what we can expect in the very near future.

• Upvote 3

Hi,

can you show us a link. I cannot find the message.

I had to search as well.

The message is visible if you browse to www.aerosoft.com and click on Europe and other countries i.e.

The message does not appear via www.aerosoft.de or by clicking Germany, Austria, Switzerland on the www.aerosoft.com website.

Hope this helps.

As much as I applaud Aerosoft for being up front at all times with respect to the development cycle of the AirbusX, there is disappointment and dismay that the addon has not yet been released, owing to technical matters. Believe you me, I am certain that Aerosoft want to release the AirbusX as soon as it is ready to be released and no sooner, and that they are working their best to do this.

By moaning and requesting constant updates and statements as to release times and dates, we may just end up causing a policy change. Give them the time they need. I am sure a statement will be made if and when deemed necessary.

In the meantime, have a look through the manuals, read the full Dutch set (you can see the pictures at least :lol:), or fly one of the other amazing planes that we all have in our virtual hangars.

I think we should take a chill pill and wish Aerosoft all the best for the successful release of the AirbusX in the near future!

:beer3_s:

Andrew

• Upvote 2

No, it is obviously a carefully orchestrated conspiracy to push expectations to the max, then disappoint everyone by delaying the release. I mean, it's not like they have anything better to do, is it?

Is that what I'm saying?

It sounds kinda strange that a plane that has been in the works for this long is delayed due to an autoland problem - and the problem is found one day -after- the set release date. Well well, guess thats a positive thing, right?

• Upvote 3