Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

@ aerlingus 231 ,

With all the real airlines flying the Airbus none of the painters has felt the need to do fictional paints and this has already been mentioned . When the paintkit is released there is nothing stopping you making your own . Or get in touch with the airlines you mentioned ask ask them to buy a few .

John

• Upvote 1

Still waiting for any news on a release date , so keeping my hand in with a couple of paints .

This time Condor . Paint scheme shown here is circa 2000 and will shortly have another from the 1990's . It seems that Condor changed paint schemes more often than I change my socks !! There are versions of Condor with the Condor logo , Condor with Thomas Cook logo and Thomas Cook with powered by Condor ( and any variations that I might have forgotten ) .

Another painter has done Thomas Cook ( UK and Scandanavian ) , so will leave that one alone .

condor2000.jpg

condor20001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

John

Beautiful John.

Hey, just one question : is it possible, using the aerosoft paintkit, to make a very shiny brand new repaint such as the latest Air China liveries (the one with very nice colorfull design). I know Air China has been using a special spraying technics that gives an incredible level of brightness.... http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-China/Airbus-A320-214/1729946/&sid=9de50990a839e2dfa8ba379fbac934e2

Thanks a lot,

Greg

Someone recently " requested " that the painters ( re ) posted all of their screenshots in one post . As I cannot post for any of the other painters , here are mine , 30 in total .

So for whoever it was , enjoy .

John

I very much like Iran Air, Air India, TAM and TAP. Thank you for your great work. cool.gif

AirCanada > MUST HAVE!

Airberlin

Alitalia

Lufthansa

US airways

BritishAirways

Fronteir

Swiss International Airlines

Easy jet

Iberia

Airfrance

you must be the luckiest customer in that case!

• Upvote 1

I would not call this aircraft ( same reg as paint ) clean in any way shape or form . We do not make these paints up , we use material found on the internet .

Not all aircraft look like they have just come out of the paint shop .

Links to photo's :

http://www.airliners...-214/1744522/L/

http://www.airliners...-214/1675028/L/

http://www.airliners...-214/1709821/L/

John

@ Angels and ...

If you had read the text under the first set of screenshots , it does say " WORK IN PROGRESS " . These are not the " final " textures - and the second set of screens already include some corrections to the paint itself .

These screens were made after a comment made ( to me ) by JanKees that it wasn't dirty enough and if you check the links to the photo's I posted above , this aircraft has not seen a cleaner in quite a while . This just shows what is possible with the paintkit provided .

Sometime ago someone posted that the aircraft already look too dirty and normally speaking ( if anyone has downloaded any of my paints from AVSIM or others ) , I prefer the " just out of the paintshop " look myself . Aerosoft have created an extensive paintkit for the Airbus that has many dirt layers included , so I have used them . Check the paints that I have already previewed here in this topic to see the difference .

Don't forget , for every single paint that has already been made , it is possible to include a NEW and USED version , instantly doubling all the paints that will be available upon the release of the product .

John

@ Angels and ...

If you had read the text under the first set of screenshots , it does say " WORK IN PROGRESS " . These are not the " final " textures - and the second set of screens already include some corrections to the paint itself .

These screens were made after a comment made ( to me ) by JanKees that it wasn't dirty enough and if you check the links to the photo's I posted above , this aircraft has not seen a cleaner in quite a while . This just shows what is possible with the paintkit provided .

Sometime ago someone posted that the aircraft already look too dirty and normally speaking ( if anyone has downloaded any of my paints from AVSIM or others ) , I prefer the " just out of the paintshop " look myself . Aerosoft have created an extensive paintkit for the Airbus that has many dirt layers included , so I have used them . Check the paints that I have already previewed here in this topic to see the difference .

Don't forget , for every single paint that has already been made , it is possible to include a NEW and USED version , instantly doubling all the paints that will be available upon the release of the product .

John

Thats really awesome if we can choose between new and used paints upon release. Keep up the good work!!

Simon

@ Simon ,

If you read my last post , I state that it is possible to release a NEW and a USED version for each paint , not that it would be so . I cannot speak for the other painters , that was my view on the matter .

If you study photographs of the Airbus ( 320 or 321 ) yo will not find many that are " spotless " . Don't forget that most of the low cost airlines prefer their aircraft in the air , not parked at an airport somewhere . The only time that they are on the ground for any amount of time , is for repairs / maintainance and judging some of the photo's even then the cleaners don't go to work !

John

@ Simon ,

If you read my last post , I state that it is possible to release a NEW and a USED version for each paint , not that it would be so . I cannot speak for the other painters , that was my view on the matter .

If you study photographs of the Airbus ( 320 or 321 ) yo will not find many that are " spotless " . Don't forget that most of the low cost airlines prefer their aircraft in the air , not parked at an airport somewhere . The only time that they are on the ground for any amount of time , is for repairs / maintainance and judging some of the photo's even then the cleaners don't go to work !

John

[/qu

Ok John. Thanks for clearing that up. Well I agree with you on releasing the new and clean versions but understand it may or may not be the case based on who paints it etc. Good work though:)