Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Someone recently " requested " that the painters ( re ) posted all of their screenshots in one post . As I cannot post for any of the other painters , here are mine , 30 in total .

So for whoever it was , enjoy .

John

Wow John - I wasn't the one that asked, but thanks for giving us a look at all of them. Those look amazing!

Thanks to you, jankees, and all of the other painters for your hard work. goodjob_s.gif

Dave

• Upvote 1

Another "WORK in PROGRESS" , this time MEXICANA NC . So still a few things to sort out .

mexicana.jpg

mexicana1.jpg

mexicana2.jpg

mexicana3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

John

wow! thanks a lot!!!, I can`t wait, I can`t wait for this!!. Greetings!!

• Upvote 2

Someone recently " requested " that the painters ( re ) posted all of their screenshots in one post . As I cannot post for any of the other painters , here are mine , 30 in total .

screenshotsk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So for whoever it was , enjoy .

John

wow, 2 times LTU and it's looking so much better then the wilcoairbusses!!! (on the first look it seemed to be the real aircraft^^ so how many pixels per meter are you using?)

I'm really looking forward to the release of this airbus.

but as the downloadspeed of my computer is not so great at the moment i'm having a question:

how big are all those liverys? (a few MBs?)

and how big is the airbus X at all?

and is anybody doing the old egyptair livery at the moment, or planning to do it?

thanks for any answers

regards

Emi

• Upvote 1

Hi Aerosoft..

Is there any way of making this FS2004 Compatable?? Because a lot off people still use FS2004 and to be honest this is THE best Airbus add-on! Like i would pay anything for it and im a huge Aer Lingus fan as you already know! :L I mean why is everyone cutting off on FS2004??

Greg

• Upvote 1

Hi Aerosoft..

Is there any way of making this FS2004 Compatable?? Because a lot off people still use FS2004 and to be honest this is THE best Airbus add-on! Like i would pay anything for it and im a huge Aer Lingus fan as you already know! :L I mean why is everyone cutting off on FS2004??

Greg

Did you even read the Project page? http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=35644

I have FS9 but don't use it much since I get lower (Yes lower) frame rates in it.

• Upvote 1

Thomas Cook UK and Scandanavian have been painted by one of the other Beta Painters but he has chosen not to post any of his work on the open forum . That means we can't post any screenshots for you either . Just a question of waiting for release , then you will be able to download all , some or none of the paints .

John

• Upvote 1

Thomas Cook UK and Scandanavian have been painted by one of the other Beta Painters but he has chosen not to post any of his work on the open forum . That means we can't post any screenshots for you either . Just a question of waiting for release , then you will be able to download all , some or none of the paints .

John

Hi John,

Many thanks for the reply - this is great news. I had seen on earlier posts that someone had been allocated the paints but wondered if the schemes had been cut. Great news for us UK users as they are a fairly common sight over here. Flown on their A320s and A321's so I was really hoping for some.

Kind regards,

Martin

• Upvote 1

All of the paints that have passed through these pages have been made by volunteers and as such no one " had " to make any at all . We worked from a list of operators ( for the A321 ) and just let everyone else know which airlines that person wanted to paint - to save multiple paints of the same airline . Later came the " requests " and ofcourse the A320 .

As you saw recently Jan Kees and myself have made 30+ paints each for the A320 / 321 , so plenty to choose from - not forgetting the other 14 or so painters that have worked on this project .

If any airlines have not been made , that will have been because of one or more factors - too few detailed photo's / logo's , chinese or arabic text , or the paint itself is too difficult due to texture mapping , to name a few .

Hopefully we will be told a release date soon ( reading the other Airbus thread ) and begin uploading repaints . Not forgetting the paintkit itself , so that everyone can start painting their own .

John

• Upvote 1