Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Aer Lingus / Greg

I see with your signature that you have just joined the forum here . There are 5 threads about the Airbus X project ( 4 are closed but you can still read them ) - and that is more than 200 pages , this topic has 35 . It might seem a lot of pages but that is because people do not read this thread from the beginning and so continue to ask the same questions and make the same requests for paints again and again .

If you look at the first pages of each of the threads you will find some useful information about the aircraft covered by Aerosoft and in this thread , what we the painters have done .

To help you out , Aerosoft have done British Airways and Lufthansa and all others have been done by the Beta painters here . Have a look on page 20 of this thread for Aer Lingus and Onur .

Jet Blue and BMI have been done by others but have not been posted here ( yet ) .

John

Hi John.. yes I'm a newbie!

Oh ok sorry about that.. I'm very confused about this at the moment.! Has this been released yet no?

Nad is it just FSX compatable??

Greg

• Upvote 1

Hey Greg,

okay, we will forgive you, because you´re a newbie, but look at the Threadindex you´re posting in: Previews of not yet released products. Wanna say, it´s not yet released.

And yes, it´s FSX only.

best regards

Max

• Upvote 3

(sorry if it has been requested befor, but i don't have the time to read this whole tread at the moment)

well now i had the time to read, and i have not found anything about the requested liverys (i hope that i have nort "overlooked" anything, if i have then please tell me)

i really have to apologise for saying that i had no time to read, but i had to learn for an classtest in school when i have written that, and i think you can understand that school is more important for me, then an airbus livery ;-)

so I'd like to ask again for the Aloha Airlines A320/A321 (one would be enought, of cause). i hope that you (the painters) now have the time to read my request :unsure:.

the lufthansa star alliance would be great to, if you could put it in an old and an second one in an new look.

thanks

a little question: is the painting work going on, even if the aerosoft developers are not working as much on the bus as in the past?

regards

Emi

• Upvote 1

come on, give me a break!

The bear is brand new! This is the first pic I've ever seen of it...

You give me some hi-res tail shots, and I'll see what I can do, OK?

Emi: I've been travelling for a few months, so no paints lately, but I have a few still in the planning stage...

Aloha doesn't have any Airbuses, does it?

• Upvote 1

Emi: I've been travelling for a few months, so no paints lately, but I have a few still in the planning stage...

sorry didn't mean to upset you, just asked :S

yes, right, but as i've saied "even if it don't exist in reallaty".

oh, and can you (or any other painter, or who knows it) tell me if there's an lufthansa star alliance livery, please?

thanks

regards

Emi

• Upvote 1

Oh, I don't get upset that easily...

Here's the best I can do for now:

FX2973.jpg

FX2967.jpg

Looks OK from a distance, but up close, it's not very sharp...

FX2969.jpg

This one is slightly better, but still needs some adjustments:

FX2975.jpg

FX2976.jpg

The images of the bears that I have been able to find are really too small to be of any use...

emi: I'm not really interested in imaginary schemes, sorry. And I have not yet seen a Lufthansa star alliance paint. The standard Lufthansa is done by Aerosoft, and I have seen a very nice Lufthansa retro paint by Andi.

• Upvote 1

and i have an other request: what about the old egyptair livery?

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

if you need more pictures please tell me!

and no this is not an imaginary scheme, this livery is still in the air. (and looks great if cause)

regards

Emi

Hey Greg,

okay, we will forgive you, because you´re a newbie, but look at the Threadindex you´re posting in: Previews of not yet released products. Wanna say, it´s not yet released.

And yes, it´s FSX only.

best regards

Max

Oh right.. aw dam thats a downer.! Are ye starting to stop makeing stuff for FS2004.? Cuz personally i think fs2004 is better cuz FSX just eats my computer when its on it!

• Upvote 1

The cabin door outline should be painted on the inside and the window's definitely too big. Otherwise fantastic work on the base, though

The cabin door outline should be painted on the inside and the window's definitely too big. Otherwise fantastic work on the base, though

err what you mean? compare the windows on this picture ( by counting fx the windows in the letter F ) http://www.airliners.net/photo/Frontier-Airlines/Airbus-A320-214/1726735/&sid=609f8217e4464b7db80966b7d556e4b6

and compare it to the 2nd picture from jankees

Another "WORK in PROGRESS" , this time MEXICANA NC . So still a few things to sort out .

mexicana.jpg

mexicana1.jpg

mexicana2.jpg

mexicana3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

John

Hi,

Very Nice thanks for screens

I can't Wait for this very nice AIRBUS :)

good day

J.

• Upvote 2

Please can you do Cyprus Airways? It would go really well with your Larnaca X!

It's not 'my' Larnaca, but I can paint Cyprus anyway..

FX3191.jpg

FX3193.jpg

FX3198.jpg

• Upvote 3