Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

what is going on here?

You post a tail of Iran Air and three messages down you get a request for Iran Air? Doesn't anyone read these posts anymore?

Anyway, here's a few more tails that I found on my harddisk:

a6807.jpg

FX1037-1.jpg

a7633-1.jpg

FX728.jpg

FX1884.jpg

You post a tail of Iran Air and three messages down you get a request for Iran Air? Doesn't anyone read these posts anymore?

Don't worry, jankees. I just read this thread from begin to the end. cool.gif

Thanks a lot for all your great paints. Especially Iran Air and Air India.

Keep up the excellent work! biggrin.gif

Wow! They all look wonderful. Really. Maybe i'll change to FSX. Just maybe. This A320/A321 is giving me a hard time...! laugh.gif

Just out of curiousity, and this is not meant to insult anyone, how come so many people are so hesitant to switch over to FSX? What is it about FS9 that they like so much?

just a few tails

FX2586.jpg

FX2594.jpg

Iran Air would be great!

1627705.jpg

Excellent, thank you so much!

Jankees, as I said before, the paints are just wonderful. Only two things about Iran Air:

1- The blue "extension" that flows to the front of the tail is wider and goes all the way down to the fuselage, as you can see in the picture.

2- The colors (the blue scheme and the text) and the flag in the fuselage seem much lighter in your paint than in the photo.

Just two tips for perfection in that Iran Air paint :)

Thanks again for all!

Just out of curiousity, and this is not meant to insult anyone, how come so many people are so hesitant to switch over to FSX? What is it about FS9 that they like so much?

No offence taken ;)

Now that somebody asked this to me, I hope I can make a very small parenthesis and answer.

Well, the way you asked this question makes me feel you've got a very powerful computer. If that's the case I don't know. -_- My computer's specs are:

Processor: 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

L2 Cache: 6MB shared

System bus: 1066MHz

Memory: 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT graphics processor @ 512MB GDDR3

In the case for Flight simulation, I have a 32 bit Windows Vista Home Premium partition.

This said, I want to say I am "scared" to change: that FSX and some good addons (scenery and good aircraft like this wonderful Airbus from Aerosoft) will reduce my frames per second a lot (comparing it to what I enjoy in FS9).

I have spent a lot of time reading of how to tweek my FSX whenever I install it. So at least at that moment I'll be ready, facing the... unknown!

Thing is, a lot of addons I like for FSX are still in the making. So before I "jump" into the wonderful world of FSX, because I have a lot for FS9 at the moment, I'll wait for those add-ons I am "waiting" for, not only Aerosoft's, mind you! :)

I hope I have quenched your curiosity. :blush:

Happy landings!

P.S.: I bought this computer six months ago.

P.S.S: Sorry for the times I've been editing this post... I can't see it good until I see it "full screen"...

No offence taken wink.gif. In any case I am not surprised people are scared to ask questions.

Now that somebody asked this to me, I hope I can make a very small parenthesis and answer.

Well, the way you asked this question makes me feel you've got a very powerful computer. If that's the case I don't know. sleep.gif My computer's specs are:

This said, I want to say I am "scared" to change: that FSX and some good addons (scenery and good aircraft like this wonderful Airbus from Aerosoft) will reduce my frames per second a lot. I have spent a lot of time reading of how to tweek my FSX whenever I install it.

Thing is, a lot of addons I like for FSX are still in the making. So before I "jump" into the wonderful world of FSX, because I have a lot for FS9 at the moment, I'll wait for those add-ons I am "waiting" for, not only Aerosoft's, mind you! smile.gif

I hope I have quenched your curiosity. blush.gif

Happy landings!

Thanks a lot for answering that! I always see people talking about FS9 so I thought I would ask. I have similar specs on my system although I have a Dell XPS instead of an Apple. I've heard FSX runs a LOT better on Apples than PCs.

• Upvote 1

No offence taken ;)

Well, the way you asked this question makes me feel you've got a very powerful computer. If that's the case I don't know. -_- My computer's specs are:

In the case for Flight simulation, I have a 32 bit Windows Vista Home Premium partition.

This said, I want to say I am "scared" to change: that FSX and some good addons (scenery and good aircraft like this wonderful Airbus from Aerosoft) will reduce my frames per second a lot (comparing it to what I enjoy in FS9).

I have spent a lot of time reading of how to tweek my FSX whenever I install it. So at least at that moment I'll be ready, facing the... unknown!

Thing is, a lot of addons I like for FSX are still in the making. So before I "jump" into the wonderful world of FSX, because I have a lot for FS9 at the moment, I'll wait for those add-ons I am "waiting" for, not only Aerosoft's, mind you! :)

I hope I have quenched your curiosity. :blush:

Happy landings!

P.S.: I bought this computer six months ago.

P.S.S: Sorry for the times I've been editing this post... I can't see it good until I see it "full screen"...

just to like tell you I have a similar computer and I have some pretty good add ons, f.x. Quality Wings 757 and UK airports and some other airplanes and all in FSX and still i have my settings on extremely dense and dense and get 25 frames solid ( locked there )

here are my specs

Core : Intel Core i3 duo 2,93 GHZ each

RAM : 2 X 2GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Graphics card : Nvidia 260GTX 896 MB

and all running just fine but of course it is completely up to you to make the switch

not trying to get you to FSX just informing you :)

Thanks a lot for answering that! I always see people talking about FS9 so I thought I would ask. I have similar specs on my system although I have a Dell XPS instead of an Apple. I've heard FSX runs a LOT better on Apples than PCs.

Yes, Apple makes wonderful computers :) I heard about the rumor that FSX goes better for Apple Computers too.

I was wondering now how your computer specs run FSX in your case. I mean FPS-wise and with what quality.

Because I am looking forward to the Aerosoft's A32X release and see how "smooth" it goes FPS wise to people that will own it. I don't exactly mean in an i7 core machine, but in a computer similar to my type of specs. I imagine not all Aerosoft's FSX *edit* costumers *edit* will have i7's after all. :P

Cheers!

P.S. Seems your post and mine crossed each other, lol

PSS I own an FSX PRO copy. I just don't use it (still).

Jankees, as I said before, the paints are just wonderful. Only two things about Iran Air:

1- The blue "extension" that flows to the front of the tail is wider and goes all the way down to the fuselage, as you can see in the picture.

2- The colors (the blue scheme and the text) and the flag in the fuselage seem much lighter in your paint than in the photo.

Just two tips for perfection in that Iran Air paint :)

Thanks again for all!

How is this then for the shape:

FX2596-1.jpg

the blue I fear is a problem of your image, which is very dark. I lifted this blue of an Iran Air logo, and compared it with other pics. I'll leave that as it is.

Guest pao

what is going on here?

Anyway, here's a few more tails that I found on my harddisk:

... Hope you still got the Air Ivoire one ;-) !

• Upvote 1

How is this then for the shape:

FX2596-1.jpg

the blue I fear is a problem of your image, which is very dark. I lifted this blue of an Iran Air logo, and compared it with other pics. I'll leave that as it is.

Oh yes. The tail is much better! B)

I won't promise anything, but I'll have look...

edit: collected enough stuff, should be possible, but patience please...

meanwhile, an update to easyjet:

FX2602.jpg

I won't promiss anything, but I'll have look...

edit: collected enough stuff, should be possible, but patience please...

meanwhile, an update to easyjet:

That's a wonderful angle of that Easyjet Airbus A320. Probably a good shot to print in the Aerosoft box!

I know you won't make a "fake" A321 easyjet but I still wonder how would it look like. Surely wonderful. Maybe we'll have to wait for Easyjet to start ordering them.

I know you won't make a "fake" A321 easyjet but I still wonder how would it look like. Surely wonderful. Maybe we'll have to wait for Easyjet to start ordering them.

Easyjet does have a few A321's :- )

Wikipidia

I looked into this, and indeed, they 'inherited' a few when they took over GB airways. They plan to sell them by september 2010.

Meanwhile, they do have 4 A321's, and they look a bit like this:

FX2615.jpg

FX2622.jpg

Easyjet does have a few A321's :- )

Wikipidia

I looked into this, and indeed, they 'inherited' a few when they took over GB airways. They plan to sell them by september 2010.

Meanwhile, they do have 4 A321's, and they look a bit like this:

Sweet! Thanks for the info! :)

Nice paint there! I just hoped it would be with the large font like in the A320... Thanks Jankees! B)