Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

In your last post , you were asking on behalf of " friends " ( although why they do not ask for the paint themselves is a mystery ) , you are the only one asking for a paint that has ALREADY been made .

The guys name is Jan Kees ( jankees ) not Yankee as shown at the top of your quote .

As for the paint not being " genuine " , all the repaints you have seen here in this thread are based on " real " photographs of " real " aircraft found on the internet , so it can hardly be less " genuine " but is instead one of many aircraft flown by an operator . It is possible that the aircraft depicted is no longer flying for the same owner but that is another question . There are enough airlines flying the Airbus A320 / A321 without having to make " non genuine " paints ( yet ) .

I can't speak for Jan Kees as to the reason why he painted the aircraft but I imagine it has to do with the logo on the tail - more interesting than white with some lettering .

John

Ok I said "genuine" instead of "original". Let's not play on words since English is not my mother tong. I am just asking for a repaint. Nothing else. Funny how people like to make problem out of nothing..

@ Greg

Whether you use the word genuine , original , real or authentic doesn't matter , they all mean roughly the same ( in this context ) .

We ( the painters ) were asked ( by Aerosoft ) to limit ourselves to two paints per aircraft ( type ) and as you know , having read this thread , most of us have made a lot more . The airline you mentioned has been done ( as are some of your other requests ) and no doubt when the paintkit is released will be covered by other painters, so you and everybody else will be spoiled for choice - and you can only fly one plane at a time .

When the Airbus is released our paints will not be in the original download ( think of the download size of the Airbus itself ) but will be available by seperate download packs ( according to our latest information ) . Most of the A321 operators have been covered already and we are still painting the A320 , so we are not finished yet .

John

@ Greg

Whether you use the word genuine , original , real or authentic doesn't matter , they all mean roughly the same ( in this context ) .

We ( the painters ) were asked ( by Aerosoft ) to limit ourselves to two paints per aircraft ( type ) and as know , having read this thread , most of us have made a lot more . The airline you mentioned has been done ( as are some of your other requests ) and no doubt when the paintkit is released will be covered by other painters, so you and everybody else will be spoiled for choice - and you can only fly one plane at a time .

When the Airbus is released our paints will not be in the original download ( think of the download size of the Airbus itself ) but will be available by seperate download packs ( according to our latest information ) . Most of tye A321 operators have been covered already and we are still painting the A320 , so we are not finished yet .

John

... And i thank you all for these beautiful liveries. We are indeed spoiled. I especially liked the effects on your Air Malta liveries. What's missing now in my opinion are shiny photoreal brand new liveries with glossy look (out of the factory). I am sure other repainters will work on that kind of effects. I still prefer used look like yiur air malta one however !!

Greg

[

quote name='John Glanville' date='18 April 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1271578281' post='223250]

In your last post , you were asking on behalf of " friends " ( although why they do not ask for the paint themselves is a mystery ) , you are the only one asking for a paint that has ALREADY been made .

Spirit airlines a320 the one in the picture below is done already

2783377532_7d3a9083c1.jpg

@ luvairbus

My reply was to your original request for the A321 flown by Spirit and your less than positive reaction to the paint ( - which you have since apologised for ) .

I can' t speak for any of the other painters but I have no plans to paint the Spirit A320 . Instead , I am concentrating on preparing my other paints for uploading to Aerosoft .

As stated in my previous post to Greg , there are a lot of paints already made - more than enough to choose from and we ( the painters ) , unfortunately cannot please everybody .

After release and the paintkit is available , then others can strart painting what they want .

John

Can i get some Feedback please?

I think the tail looks now pretty good. :)

If you could make the blue color of the engines and the Finnair text to match the blue color of the tail, it would be perfect. :wub:

I think they look little lighter now than the tail and tail is closer to that deep dark blue I've seen. Like in this one.

Otherwise :goodjob_s:

Any shots of the A320 repaint?

Here are my latest Screenshots:

fsx2010041817232053.jpg

fsx2010041817225774i.jpg

fsx2010041817223071.jpg

And incase someone is interested; that is Flytampas TFFJ (so please dont ask again)

theres no mistaking that airport lol especially with that big hill right at the end of the runway.smile.gif BTW nice job on all your repaints, really looking forward to them!

• Upvote 1

I think the tail looks now pretty good. :)

If you could make the blue color of the engines and the Finnair text to match the blue color of the tail, it would be perfect. :wub:

I think they look little lighter now than the tail and tail is closer to that deep dark blue I've seen. Like in this one.

Otherwise :goodjob_s:

Any shots of the A320 repaint?

The A320 repaint is pretty much the same. I'm trying to finalize the Engines and Tail of the A321, and then i will just copy those same files over to the A320 and finish the rest of it.

Ill try playin around with the colors ;)

theres no mistaking that airport lol especially with that big hill right at the end of the runway.smile.gif  BTW nice job on all your repaints, really looking forward to them!

:D

Is this shade of blue any better?

Yes I think you got it right now. B)

Now just change the color of the Finnair text to match the tail and engines and you are done. :)

Good Evening All (or morning I guess depending on where everyone is!!),

First time posting so greetings to all.

Reading through the previous posts I note that a Thomas Cook Airbus paint has been confirmed as in the works - could someone Pleeeeeaaase post some WIP's as this is a regular at UK airports, there are a fair few other posts requesting the paint job so I'm guessing it would be a popular one. One question I do have - although repainters have confirmed we will get a Thomas Cook Airbus can anyone say whether this will be a Thomas Cook. Com (ie UK)? And whether this will be a 320 or 321 as TCX run both types. Would love to see an A320 as link - http://www.airliners.net/photo/Thomas-Cook-Airlines/Airbus-A320-214/0976898/L/&tbl=&photo_nr=14&sok=&sort=&prev_id=0976899&next_id=0976897

Not sure if everyone is up and running again on the repaints after recent events but screen shots seem to have been posted indicating work is going ahead again.

Thanks in advance and thanks to all the re-painters for their efforts to date - tried my hand before at this and failed miserably so I appreciate how good you guys are and how much effort must go in.

Kind regards,

Martin

seems everyone is showing of their repaints (nothing wrong with that of course) so I though I'd add one of mine to the show...

The Gulf Air A321.

Please feel free to tell me what you think, or if you find a mistake in the repaint...

airbus3.jpg

airbus2.jpg

Hi, I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the repainters out there. You guys have done a fantastic job with making pretty much all of everyone's requests! A lot of nice looking paint jobs out there. Looking forward to Airbus release.

John

• Upvote 1

Hi, I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the repainters out there. You guys have done a fantastic job with making pretty much all of everyone's requests! A lot of nice looking paint jobs out there. Looking forward to Airbus release.

John

Thanks John!

• Upvote 1

PLEASE D'ont foget BRUSSELS AIRLINES AND SABENA ; )

A320 Brussels Airlines

oossg.jpg

Brussels is flying the A319, not the A320. However I'd love to have it painted in A320 ;)

Some screens of the repaints that I am working on . Others have been already posted on this forum .

These paints are now being ported into the Beta Paintkit , so are still a " Work in Progress " .

thumbaegeana320.jpg

thumbaegeana321.jpg

The logo at the tail and on the engines are a little bit darker blue. It must match with the "AEGEAN" color. Also the grey color on the belly goes around the aircraft, doesn't cut on the nose! Oh and the "AEGEAN" font needs correction! ;)

e.x.

aegeana320.jpg

The logo at the tail and on the engines are a little bit darker blue. It must match with the "AEGEAN" color. Also the grey color on the belly goes around the aircraft, doesn't cut on the nose! Oh and the "AEGEAN" font needs correction! wink.gif

e.x.

If you check the registrations ( SX-DVK & SX-DVP ) , you will see that both of these aircraft have at some stage had a new " nose cone " fitted and because of this the striping has niot been repainted .

As for the tail and lettering being different colours , It does say in the original post they are a " WORK IN PROGRESS " . The AEGEAN text was drawn from a photograph , so what " correction " is it needing ?

Also you will not see the " real " colours until you have the aircraft installed on your computer and are able to look at it at different times of the day and from different angles , as only then can you see the shading that is included in the paintkit .

John