Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Asked and answered , including your VERY positive reply .

John

Yeah, that Spirit pic is covered with SHADOW. What exactly is low quality? Wow. Some people.....

• Upvote 1

@ Matt ,

I forgot to ask the " gentleman " in question when his version of the aircraft will be ready ( after the paintkit is released ) because he obviously could have done a better job . being able to judge your efforts from a 2D screenshot and only 1 angle .

There is a ( very ) small positive side to it all , you did recieve some feedback to your work !!

John

• Upvote 3

You will say to me when he will be cmment finishes and we install him because I know how to make in no way!!!!!! And I am that he is tres, please and tres realistrolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif !!!!

• Upvote 2

Yeah, that Spirit pic is covered with SHADOW. What exactly is low quality? Wow. Some people.....

I ask you to forgive me for the silly or ungrateful replys I made in the previous post I made on your repaint, because its not every repainters do what you request so I should be grateful no matter what.

So if I uses ENB series mod in fsx the spirit airlines will look better ?

• Upvote 1

I ask you to forgive me for the silly or ungrateful replys I made in the previous post I made on your repaint, because its not every repainters do what you request so I should be grateful no matter what.

So if I uses ENB series mod in fsx the spirit airlines will look better ?

OK +1 for me for the appoligies... I respect people who admit they made a mistake... Nice one!

• Upvote 1

There is so much Jetblue Airways paint for FSX -------------But you can hardly find a spirit Airline A320 . My friends are depending on this paint so badly.

nono agree with you, a spirit repaint would be great, but jetblue is a major A320 operator, and i think it should be in the hanger. it may be more difficult to make an accurate one because of the sattelite dome used for the tv on the fuselage

@ Patrick

Work in progress

2010320050141312.jpg

2010320051279672.jpg

And it was only on page 24 .

The only reason there are so many pages here , is because some people will NOT SEARCH first before asking the same questions over and over . It makes it difficult for others too . No wonder that your post has been marked down ( not by me ) .

John

• Upvote 1

@ Patrick

And it was only on page 24 .

The only reason there are so many pages here , is because some people will NOT SEARCH first before asking the same questions over and over . It makes it difficult for others too . No wonder that your post has been marked down ( not by me ) .

John

Well thanks,

When I found out about the Aerosoft airbus and Mathijas was talking about the liveries I asked (dont ask me which thread coz it was long time ago and I forgot) about Airmalta and he replied no there is not gonna be one. Unfortunately I did not know about this thread I found out about it today and I tried looking and I was not far from page 24 b4 I gave up and I threw my question. But thanks I am happy its gonna be part of the package finally.

Patrick

@ Patrick

Actually the person who made the paint is not involved in the painting of the Airbus but is one of the Beta testers on the project . Send him ( hitchhiker ) a PM for more information ( if you go to the oringinal post on page 24 and click on the envelope under his name - when you are logged in ) .

This wasn't a personal attack on you , but you say that you did start to search this thread , so you will have seen comments such as mine in earlier pages .

John

@ Patrick

Actually the person who made the paint is not involved in the painting of the Airbus but is one of the Beta testers on the project . Send him ( hitchhiker ) a PM for more information ( if you go to the oringinal post on page 24 and click on the envelope under his name - when you are logged in ) .

This wasn't a personal attack on you , but you say that you did start to search this thread , so you will have seen comments such as mine in earlier pages .

John

I did not take it as a personal attack but you have to understand that if I found out about the topic today you cannot expect me to go through all 29 pages, honestly I had a look at the 1st page and then went on 29 downwards and was looking if someone was talking about airmalta but I've seen nothing till page 25 and I decided to ask my question. Now if they want to mark it down they do what they want, and no I did not see your comments I was not really reading just browsing if airmalta was there and I went on hitchhiker already. Thanks

Patrick

• Upvote 1

Most airbus a320 series always have Jetblue airways that is the reason I ask for Spirit airline a320

In your last post , you were asking on behalf of " friends " ( although why they do not ask for the paint themselves is a mystery ) , you are the only one asking for a paint that has ALREADY been made .

Hi Yankee,

Would it be possible to have the Air Mediterranné genuine version (see link below) because the one above is a special tail livery for FRAM holiday tour operator ?

http://www.airliners...978c4706ed4d476

Thanks,

Greg

The guys name is Jan Kees ( jankees ) not Yankee as shown at the top of your quote .

As for the paint not being " genuine " , all the repaints you have seen here in this thread are based on " real " photographs of " real " aircraft found on the internet , so it can hardly be less " genuine " but is instead one of many aircraft flown by an operator . It is possible that the aircraft depicted is no longer flying for the same owner but that is another question . There are enough airlines flying the Airbus A320 / A321 without having to make " non genuine " paints ( yet ) .

I can't speak for Jan Kees as to the reason why he painted the aircraft but I imagine it has to do with the logo on the tail - more interesting than white with some lettering .

John