Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

^^^^ Roger that

Anyways, here is a sneak peak at a "Internal Project" which i'm working on now. (and yes, its totally fictional)

I'm doing this repaint mainly to Freshen my skills before i move back to my other repaints.

37159306.jpg

Again, This is a Just-Started WiP. I plan to add some stripes or something. 

Any sugestions? The name of this "Airline" is Cirtus Air

• Upvote 1

Beautiful ! .. but wht don't you just add a bottle of Dillon Rhum and call it Air Ti' Ponch !! That would be really fun !!!

Request please following liveries:

SN Brussels Airlines

Ryanair

Jetair

Thomas Cook

Easy Jet

Thanks

1st page of this topic..... Most of those are done already.. (and SN brussels dont have a321s)

@ yurob

James is working on Turkish airlines, just a bit of patience is all that is required...

Your original request was already answered on page 7 of this thread . The painter has just not posted any screenshots .

John

• Upvote 2

I know but i want to see an Picture,From other Airlines you showing PICS but from THY not,could you please say him that he should make an PIC Guara?

• Upvote 1

@ yurob

We cannot show any pictures because it is not our work ( we haven't seen it ourselves ) . The person who made the paint has chosen not to place screenshots of any of his work on this part of the forum ( yet ) .

@ hotas

Ryanair do not have the Airbus . There are enough airlines still to be done without resorting to fictional paints ( yet ) .

John

Oh yes I shall really be very very very tell if can make her!!!!!! As you said she is easy and fast has to make I think!!!!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifblush.gif

huh?

but engine CFM!!not IAE if possible  A320  not  A321!!!!!thx very much!!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

well, we try to do it realistically!!! If the airline has CFM engines we are not going to slap IAE engines on.

I´ve seen some pics of a swiss paint but none of a Edelweiss. Maybe I´ll have a closer look at this paint. Doesn´t seem to be too hard! But I can´t promise anything.

any jetblue?

There is so much Jetblue Airways paint for FSX -------------But you can hardly find a spirit Airline A320 . My friends are depending on this paint so badly.

Spirit airline a321

3661585690_586e0ed651.jpg

will aerosoft Airbus X have spirit airline

if yes can I see a picture

1266020340.jpg

Done by FSXAddict

Did you guys take the picture on a low specs computer. because how low the quality of the paint looks

or its incomplete

nk321_N587NK_1.jpg

800px-Spirit_Airlines_N587NK.jpg

Asked and answered , including your VERY positive reply .

John