Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Just an update on my Finnair repaint, but i have found 2 Huge Errors on the tail. Currently i am waiting until someone helps me out, and then it should be ready.

Hi Gaura, can you poste some Srilankan shots ?

thanks

@ the previous poster .

If you tried reading thie post from the first page you would know that the paint you are requesting has already been done . It does seen that there are a lot of pages , but half of them contain questions / requests that have already been asked and replied to .

Just to help you out , try looking at page 18 of this thread .

John

• Upvote 2

Hi jankees!

Great stuff again, except from one tiny detail: I think that there are two different shades of white on your TAP bus - the one you used for the body itself and the other one for the engine nacelle. I just checked various pics of TAP birds on airliners.net but wasn' t able to find an acft of that airline which shows a similar mix of 'whites'.

And - probably this is caused by the FSX-light - I think that the TAP-white might be somewhere between these two colours.

Thank you very much for your work! I really love your repaints.

You're right, I forgot to update the engines...

• Upvote 1

As Far as i Know all repaints have been put on temporary hold, while a mess is being cleaned up.

What do you mean "put on hold".... don't tell me there's a technical issue that would require all repaints to be redone ? :blink:

Have anyone make an Spanair paint? A321 or A320 I don't mind.

yep, I've seen one, but as Gaura said, everything is on hold.

Apparently the pirat came from the repainters...

• Upvote 1

@ Angels & ...

Did you read the two previous posts ??

All painters are non - active at the moment , as one of us ( read all of us ) , has been accussed of pirating the Airbus X . We cannot log in to the Beta section of the forum that was reserved for us ( and I assume the FTP server to up and download further paints or updates ) .

So at the moment there is no use in requesting paints as it is unknown if we will be able to continue with the project until the issue is resolved . You will have to wait as we have to .

Otherwise wait till it is released ( with paintkit ) and then everyone will have the oppurtunity to make their own .

John

• Upvote 1

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

@ Angels & ...

Did you read the two previous posts ??

All painters are non - active at the moment , as one of us ( read all of us ) , has been accussed of pirating the Airbus X . We cannot log in to the Beta section of the forum that was reserved for us ( and I assume the FTP server to up and download further paints or updates ) .

So at the moment there is no use in requesting paints as it is unknown if we will be able to continue with the project until the issue is resolved . You will have to wait as we have to .

Otherwise wait till it is released ( with paintkit ) and then everyone will have the oppurtunity to make their own .

John

it was just a suggestion ;-) you dont have to write a novel for me ;-) :P

• Upvote 2

Sorry I did not reply sooner but acting on your reaction concerning my " novel " , I have been in contact with a publisher about this . If printed I may even consider giving you a cut of the royalties .

John

• Upvote 4

done , done , done ,done ( to the jingle on the Intel adverts )

Chris , I noticed your post yesterday and saw that you had only just at that moment signed up to the forum . As you may have guessed these liveries are already done . If you had first read this post ( from page 1 ) , you would have known this .

John

done , done , done ,done ( to the jingle on the Intel adverts )

Chris , I noticed your post yesterday and saw that you had only just at that moment signed up to the forum . As you may have guessed these liveries are already done . If you had first read this post ( from page 1 ) , you would have known this .

John

ok... did you done some airline from israel or something?

@ Chris ,

If you read my post , yes all the liveries you ( and many others ) listed are already done . The reason this thread has so many pages , is because of all the multiple postings asking the same questions over and over ,.

Read the whole post from page 1 and then you will know as much as we do .

John

• Upvote 3

Come on guys ! release is close and we got not a single shot to help us wait ??? :blink:

You do know that we were Shut-Down right? 

I for one have some progress, I'm slowly working on the repaints, But i'm Stuck on the Finnair Tail

• Upvote 1

Hi guys!

I need your help on the shown project below. I couldn´t find the right font for the "LUFTHANSA" lettering. If anyone could point me to the correct (freeware)font or a high quality foto where I can "draw" the writing (I had a look at airliners.net but couldn´t find a pic where the writing was taken big enough and with 90°) I´d be happy. So here´s just a little teaser. Only the fuselage is made and don´t care about the color change at the wing section of the fuselage. It´s already changed. Take it a s early Alpha with many parts beeing adjusted:

dairx3.jpg

• Upvote 1