Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Im back.i saw many kingfishere A321/0's up close yesterday, so now i know what im doing :Dwill update soon.

Bit off topicm do you live in India, just that your profile pic you look european. Indian Carriers have a large amount of A320's operating lot of new upstart budget ones that i cant remember, I travel there frequently but always use Air India.

My last paint .

Delta ( NC ) .

John

John,

Very, very nice!

The first thing I'll do after I've bought this bus is hunt down the repaints that you and Jan have created.

Thanks to you and the other painters for your efforts. goodjob_s.gif

Dave

Bit off topicm do you live in India, just that your profile pic you look european. Indian Carriers have a large amount of A320's operating lot of new upstart budget ones that i cant remember, I travel there frequently but always use Air India.

Yeah. i was born in the US and my Parents are european. But i have been living in india ever since i was 2.

I think Go'Air's multicolor tails are prety aweseom..

whereabouts are you?

• Upvote 2

Yeah. i was born in the US and my Parents are european. But i have been living in india ever since i was 2.

whereabouts are you?

I am from Australia, but go to india a few times a year I am usually in the south Bangalore, Chennai, Goa so and so forth. Go Air thats a really small airlines yeah i have since that aircraft at bangalore airport. Which part of India are you from?

• Upvote 1

whereabouts are you?

Not trying to interrupt here, but here's one more from India :P My father is dutch, mother is Indian and live in Belgium (quite big combination isn't it, just like you Gaura :D) As as you can see from my name, I'm from Bombay;)

Kind regards,

Swayze

• Upvote 1

Not trying to interrupt here, but here's one more from India :P My father is dutch, mother is Indian and live in Belgium (quite big combination isn't it, just like you Gaura :D) As as you can see from my name, I'm from Bombay;)

Kind regards,

Swayze

I am in no way connected to India... but can I play though ? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Hi there. I am from India as well working for India's National Carrier on AIRBUS A320 Family. Hope to see this bird on CSIA's (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport) ramp soon

Gaura what about A320 paints in INDIGO and INDIAN Livery.

NEways you keep on the good work.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to interrupt here, but here's one more from India tongue.gif My father is dutch, mother is Indian and live in Belgium (quite big combination isn't it, just like you Gaura biggrin.gif) As as you can see from my name, I'm from Bombay;)

Kind regards,

Swayze

Ill do one better, i was born in the middle east, fathers side is from of pesian descent, mum is Indian, live in Australia, but love to travel to India, such a fascinating place.

I am from Australia, but go to india a few times a year I am usually in the south Bangalore, Chennai, Goa so and so forth. Go Air thats a really small airlines yeah i have since that aircraft at bangalore airport. Which part of India are you from?

I live in a Town called Govardhana around 130kms from New Delhi, and around 70kms from Agra. Though i do travel a lot (both in and out of india), just recently i flew to bangalore.

Awesome :D I really like bombay, used to go there often.

I am in no way connected to India... but can I play though ? :blink:

Ofcourse :D

Hi there. I am from India as well working for India's National Carrier on AIRBUS A320 Family. Hope to see this bird on CSIA's (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport) ramp soon

Gaura what about A320 paints in INDIGO and INDIAN Livery.

Awesome... Are you a pilot for them or Ground crew? btw is there any VABB scenery yet?

Indian was done by Jankees already, and i am too busy right now to do indigo. Lets see -if i have time later on (it will be after the release of the A32x - maybe a month).

I like curry's, does that count? ;)

Yeah. Yummy Curry :D lol

Ill do one better, i was born in the middle east, fathers side is from of pesian descent, mum is Indian, live in Australia, but love to travel to India, such a fascinating place.

Now That sounds fun :D. Yeah. and you can find a lot of Real indian culture if you peek into the villages and small towns. The big cities have become too modern. (not that i dont like modern stuff = just that it contrasts highly with indian culture)

Now on-topic: i have finished (i cant see anymore errors) my Finnair A321Repaint. I am copying the changes over to the A320, so it will also follow soon.

Here are some Recent Screenshots showing the current state of the plane:

fsx2010032421083213.jpg

fsx2010032415233917e.jpg

fsx2010032421081271.jpg

in the above pic im trying to show how i entered the Selcal Code. Please dont comment on the Stby instruments/etc

fsx2010032415215215.jpg

Screen clipping taken: 25-03-2010 AM 08:00

• Upvote 2

I live in a Town called Govardhana around 130kms from New Delhi, and around 70kms from Agra. Though i do travel a lot (both in and out of india), just recently i flew to bangalore.

Again off topic, but did u know there is an airbus simulator about 15 minutes from the airport if that, its in devanhalli, its costs like 20,000 rupees an hour about 500 australian give or take and used by real pilots from all airlines. Im definetly going on it when im back there in July!

• Upvote 1

Very nice.  at which airport are these taken from ?

FlyTampa Saint Marteen (SXM/TNCM)

Again off topic, but did u know there is an airbus simulator about 15 minutes from the airport if that, its in devanhalli, its costs like 20,000 rupees an hour about 500 australian give or take and used by real pilots from all airlines. Im definetly going on it when im back there in July!

Awesome. ill take a look into it. do they have a website?

• Upvote 2

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

gaura why is your fsx always so unsharp? i mean the edges, they are not rounded, you know what i mean?

gaura why is your fsx always so unsharp? i mean the edges, they are not rounded, you know what i mean?

Sorry. Long story short, I was fiddling around in my Device Manager, and by mistake i clicked uninstall driver (for my video card). Now the weird thing is that I did not lose any settings in the Nvidia Control Panel, but AA disappeared from my computer...

Ill try to turn it back on... i cant turn it on within FSX because then it makes my FPS go to 2-3 MAX.

• Upvote 2

I Finally got AA working (i used Nhancer). Now it looks better, but my performance is down considerably. Atleast it looks better now. I'll try tweaking FSX tomorrow.

Here are some screen shots from 5 minutes ago:

fsx2010032521253401.jpg

fsx2010032521254550.jpg

fsx2010032521255353.jpg

PS- its the same computer, and i had HUGE black bands on top of my "wide screen" i was just playing around with the resolutions.

Please note the colors on the plane ARE a little darker. The problem is My computer's screen is a little "washed out" and FRAPS only captures what is see...

• Upvote 1

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

ok looks better hehe, the reapaints, are selfmade? or photoreal like on the project airbus´ , would show you a pic, but cant post it anyhow

• Upvote 1

ok looks better hehe, the reapaints, are selfmade? or photoreal like on the project airbus´ , would show you a pic, but cant post it anyhow

Semi-Photoreal. I am trying to make my repaint look as close to the real one as possible (pics from Airliners.net). Logo etc came from vectors, Other things such as the Tail, and Reg were imported from a real picture, and Ttaced over. (its not easy ;) )

• Upvote 1

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

Semi-Photoreal. I am trying to make my repaint look as close to the real one as possible (pics from Airliners.net). Logo etc came from vectors, Other things such as the Tail, and Reg were imported from a real picture, and Ttaced over. (its not easy ;) )

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=33654 look, those are what i mean

How this then?

Hi jankees!

Great stuff again, except from one tiny detail: I think that there are two different shades of white on your TAP bus - the one you used for the body itself and the other one for the engine nacelle. I just checked various pics of TAP birds on airliners.net but wasn' t able to find an acft of that airline which shows a similar mix of 'whites'.

And - probably this is caused by the FSX-light - I think that the TAP-white might be somewhere between these two colours.

Thank you very much for your work! I really love your repaints.