Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Hey guys iv searched all 23 pages and apart from 1 british aircraft repaint im quite supprised there is not more "i dont wanna come across a snotty as thats not my way" But there are a few good airlines from the uk, You Have Easyjet, Monarch, Thomas cook!! Is anyone going to repaint them?? if i had the time and know how id do it myself, im sure one of the great painters here could russtle something up for us uk pilots!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif 'Thanks you'

I have seen Monarch (old and new version) and Thomas Cook, and there was talk of Easy Jet as well, so you can breathe easy...

I have seen Monarch (old and new version) and Thomas Cook, and there was talk of Easy Jet as well, so you can breathe easy...

Thank you, would be nice for a look at one, but hey all good things come to tho's you wait!!!rolleyes.gif

Could have sworn that these screens had already been posted .

John

Very nice... but shouldn't the wings of the new Monarch livery be single color ?

John

Just had a look on Airliners.net and there are 577 photo's for Monarch . After the first 15 pages I have come across 3 photo's showing the upperwing surface . 1 - in direct sunlight showing the reflection of the fuselage , 2 - late afternoon - everything in dark shadows and 3 - ( link )

http://www.airliners...-231/1155830/L/

Page 18 : http://www.airliners.net/photo/Monarch-Airlines/Airbus-A321-231/0937611/L/

I don't plan to go through the remainiong photo's , as I don' t think that it would be ( or is ) standard practice to paint the wings ( have looked at quite a few photo's of airbusses these last few weeks and have yet to see one ) .

John

stunning maybe, but not good enough, I mixed up a few textures, too many paintkits and versions I fear.

Never mind, here's a few shots of what I hope is the final version, if you spot any mistakes, please tell me

FX984.jpg

FX982.jpg

FX976.jpg

Two more A320's . LTU and Northwest .

thumbltua3203.jpg

thumbnwa320.jpg

Delta ( NC ) to follow .

John

Great paints!!

How is Martinair looks now? Did you make any progress on Martinair?

Thanks

Just wanted to update on my finnair paint...

I was looking at it today, and i noticed two big problems. they're fixed now, and the wing color is fixed (Thanks Andi) so i think its ready :)

• Upvote 1

Work in progress

2010320051279672.jpg

Beside the great overall look of the aircraft, the mat finish of the engine edge looks really realistic..... not shiny at all, like in real !!!

I think I read most of the topic. But I also think I didn't see germanwings a320?

Could someone pleaso do it, because there aren't that much low-cost airlines painted.

thanx in advance.

• Upvote 1

Beside the great overall look of the aircraft, the mat finish of the engine edge looks really realistic..... not shiny at all, like in real !!!

Thanks for the kind words, but credit for the reflection and base paint ought to go to the people who did the paintkit! They provided an excellent canvas on which to work.