Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Awesome jankees, i like your great quality repaints !

Indeed! Excellent work, jankees - and in addition to that you also know how to present your stuff, from a photographic point of view! Thank you very much and - stay tuned!

im looking..... cant really seem to see it.

maybe im wrong.... anyways. ill consider doing it once i am done with everything else (if someone else want to do it, Please do!!)

Hi Gaura,

What about the SriLankan livery ? Any pics ?

Thanks

Greg

Guest inbrekers1

would you guys like the windows like the ones on the left or right? :

Actually, I'd prefer the ones on the right.. Way more realistic. In fact, I have never seen an Airbus with those grey rings around the windows.

• Upvote 2

Actually, I'd prefer the ones on the right.. Way more realistic. In fact, I have never seen an Airbus with those grey rings around the windows.

It's actually tough to say without seeing the aircraft interior because the realistic part will come from the airframe thickness rendering thru the windows....

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

why more realistic??? are you serious???? look at the picture..left side looks much better.more "softer" lol

would you guys like the windows like the ones on the left or right?

I think it pretty much depends. As far as I know there are airlines which have busses with grey frames (i.e.: ANA) and other airlines operate busses with white frames (i.e.: AF).

I think it pretty much depends. As far as I know there are airlines which have busses with grey frames (i.e.: ANA) and other airlines operate busses with white frames (i.e.: AF).

ok, but how does the fame color affect the windows?

ok, but how does the fame color affect the windows?

Who says that the frame colour affects the window' (s colour)? Do I get your question right? Maybe that the window colour appears different as the grayish frame creates a different contrast.

re.: (a little off-topic)

My milestones:

100 Posts 200 Posts 300 Posts 500 posts 1000 posts

Probably the perfect approach to develop a Forum Simulator: Such kind of a sim will generate threads and answer your threads automatically B)

my question was regarding which type of windows look better. with the grey rim or without?

thanks for pointing that out. i removed that from my signature

Hi Gaura,

any news on the srilankan livery ?

Thanks

here are the first sensible WiP KingFisher screenshots.

please note:

IT IS VERY FAR FROM DONE!!!

i already noticed the following:

1. The under wing are is not alligning
  2. Reg is wrong, wrong font, wrong color, wrong place
  3. Nose section is COMPLETELY messed up (in terms of allignment)
  4. tail is not alligned + logo in wrong place
  5. and no main KF logo on plane YET!
If you notice anything else, please feel free to tell me to fix it :D

fsx2010030918312082.jpg

fsx2010030918310579.jpg

fsx2010030918300151.jpg

and just to let you guys know, i plan to make add the little venkateshwara (god) in the cockpit (if i can get it right) as shown here: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Kingfisher-Airlines/Airbus-A321-232/1241913/&sid=98a52ac952d7c2678ddba89ef9dd19b0

• Upvote 1