Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Very nice but I think the wing grey is too dark compare to reality and the same apply to the engine nacelle (it should be more mat polished light grey).

Just to be perfect !!

Greg

I´ll try to make it as perfect as possible so if anyone can provide a good pic where I can identify the color of the wing areas (most of the ones I found were too dark or too bright)I´ll do my best to chang that issue! ;)

I´ll try to make it as perfect as possible so if anyone can provide a good pic where I can identify the color of the wing areas (most of the ones I found were too dark or too bright)I´ll do my best to chang that issue!  ;)

which airline/s?

which airline/s?

I think this color would be perfect :

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Virgin-America/Airbus-A320-214/1658020/L/&sid=6db4643ba797128fd0782205f890aa70

.. There is one airline, I would really love to see : SRI LANKAN (Sri is lighter than Lankan...)

http://www.airliners.net/photo/SriLankan-Airlines/Airbus-A320-231/1322992/L/&sid=bb640fbcfcc0cc0656291e9b7324e07d

01253764.jpg

Thank you in advance !!!

Greg

Speak of the devil. AMAOF i already started working on Srilankan; but i had a lot of trouble getting the tail to allign with the fueselage.

tell you what.

if i get 2 more requests for srilankan, ill do it :)

Speak of the devil. AMAOF i already started working on Srilankan; but i had a lot of trouble getting the tail to allign with the fueselage.

tell you what.

if i get 2 more requests for srilankan, ill do it :)

ok fine so :

- please do the Srilankan repaint

.... Can't wait to fly with it !!!

Greg

ok fine so :

Greg

i don't really care about Sri Lanka but it will make some people happy ;) so :

i don't really care about Sri Lanka but it will make some people happy ;) so :

Could some body please do Air Asia. Im from Australia but these guys are everywhere in Asia and are going to operate the largest fleet of A320's in the world. Go anywhere in Asia and guranteed you will find an air asia aircraft. They fly to Australia but with a larger A330 thank god.

A while ago, someone asked for this:

is this OK?

nice, exteremly detailed, one of the best livery along with Air India. Lol an u do Air Asia as well?

Wheres SAS and Aeroflot?    <_<

Aeroflot is done (not finished - just reserved) by someone else, and SAS is done by me except for the logo (i cant get it to be the right color)

Turkish Airlines +1

Ok

SAS A319 and SAS retro :)

Aerosoft is not doing a A319, so we cant paint it. but i have made a repaint for the a321!

ok fine so :

Greg

ok. ill do it. but should i do Turkish first or Srilankan? (ill need 2-3 days for each one)

Sri Lankan !!! (first come first served !!!)

But please make the wing lighter because we only see dark grey wing around.... and the paintkit allow the wing to be modified according to the modeller....

Thank you so much

Greg

Are you going to create a 320 livery for 'aegean' or 'Olympic Air'??? :D it's extremely difficult for greek simmers to find greek airlines on fsx payware add ons... :(

Hello , Please :

Air Berlin

Easyjet

Egypt Air

JetBlue

Lufthansa

Swiss Airlines

Qatar Airways

Thomas Cook

Turkish Airlines

This Repaints are Very Beautiful ...

Before Guara " volunteers " to do the Aegean paint , this is one that I am working on at the moment ( both 321 & 320 ) . The A321 was almost finished but we are now working with the Beta paintkit and some things have to be changed ( nothing major ) but this is time consuming . This also applies to the other paints that I ( and others ) are working on , as the tail and powerplant are basically the same , it just means re-drawing the paint scheme ( where needed ) , to fit the new texture sheet ( for the A320 ) .

When we started ( with the A321 ) ,we were working with a list , so that everyone knew which paints were being made and by who , for the A320 we haven't made such a list ( as yet ) but it is logical that the same painter could do both versions .

Screenshots will be placed shortly .

John

EDIT 1 : For the people still commenting on the upper wing colour . Here is a link to a photo showing the colour difference in direct sunlight on one aircraft , the starboard wing clearly showing the reflection of the fuselage onto the wing , wheras the port wing is in shadow showing a totally different shade of grey.

Link: http://www.airliners...0-214/0821448/L

EDIT 2 : A note the the previous poster ( A320 ) , try reading this post from page 1 , as most of the liveries in your list have already be mentioned and / or painted .

sorry. cant volunteer for any more repaints. i have my hands EXTREMELY full!

(btw i did see you already said that you would do it- i wasnt gonna volunteer)

1. Finnair - A321 done, working on 320
  2. Beller Air - 320 is almost done (not going to do a 321, no point- they dont have 1 in real life)
  3. SAS - a321 done EXCEPT for the main logo. Can someone please tell me what color it is supposed to be?
  4. Srilankan - WorkInProgress
  5. US airways OLD livery- done for the 321
  6. Kinfisher - will do if i have time later on
  7. The simpsons- done for 321
  8. Star Alliance (BMI) - done for the 321, im not ssure if anyone is interesteed at all in this. (in star alliance livery - NOT BMI)
EDIT- Just came to know that Turkish airlines is already being done by someone else.. so wont be doing it..(thanks john. ill answer the PM tomorrow, when i wake up)

Sorry guys. but until i fill this backlog, i wont be able to volunteer any more....

Guest denis ndregjoni

sorry. cant volunteer for any more repaints. i have my hands EXTREMELY full!

(btw i did see you already said that you would do it- i wasnt gonna volunteer)

1. Finnair - A321 done, working on 320
  2. Beller Air - 320 is almost done (not going to do a 321, no point- they dont have 1 in real life)
  3. SAS - a321 done EXCEPT for the main logo. Can someone please tell me what color it is supposed to be?
  4. Srilankan - WorkInProgress
  5. US airways OLD livery- done for the 321
  6. Kinfisher - will do if i have time later on
  7. The simpsons- done for 321
  8. Star Alliance (BMI) - done for the 321, im not ssure if anyone is interesteed at all in this. (in star alliance livery - NOT BMI)
EDIT- Just came to know that Turkish airlines is already being done by someone else.. so wont be doing it..(thanks john. ill answer the PM tomorrow, when i wake up)

Sorry guys. but until i fill this backlog, i wont be able to volunteer any more....

thanks again for working on the belle air paint. :D

sure. ill start working on finishing it ASAP. btw are you sure the wing is light grey? i seem to be under the impression that it is alsoo white.

thanks a lot... Do you think you could make the srilankan one look really dirty with even a bit of logo erased ?

... regarding the wing surface, well I am not sur you get white painted wings on real aircrafts .. But I am sure it has to be light grey because the one we see on the Austrian repaint by the way is very dark and it does not look that real .. (like the edge of the engine nacelle by the way but i think that will be fixed...)

Thanks for your great work...

By the way are we going to be able to modify the liveries. Ith photoshop (if we want to add some dust for example ?)