Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Good Question. I just came over here to find out myself...

... maybe like on the Apple store website... when a new release is about to come up, they are suspending the website access ! Yeeeeehhhaaaaa !!!

... Or Mathijs is uploading a nice video !!! :wub:

• Upvote 1

i cannot find the kingfisher logo ANYwhere!!!!! if someone can give me either a vector, or atleast a High resolution (bigger then 500x375 pixels) logo, i can finish it! does anyone have it?

WOW! You're doing Kingfisher too? That's awesome. I don't have a Kingfisher Logo, but you can also look for Simplifly Deccan or the beer, it has the same logo.

Edit: I found one for the beer that meets you standards, you might have to edit it though, sorry

http://www.oneworldd...FISHER-LOGO.jpg

--OR--

if you just want the lettering

http://www.nationbra...fisher_logo.jpg

http://www.sfbangalore.org/images/logos/kingfisher_logo.jpg

On what facts is your OPINION based?

The fact that the preview thread disappeared mysteriously over 12 hours ago and no one from Aerosoft has bothered to fix it or explain why.

Something fishy is going on... IMHO

The fact that the preview thread disappeared mysteriously over 12 hours ago and no one from Aerosoft has bothered to fix it or explain why.

Something fishy is going on... IMHO

Well, Im the graphics lead here and still work on the project like on other days.

Well, Im the graphics lead here and still work on the project like on other days.

Ok, so what happened to the preview thread? Maybe you can ask the mods or Mathijs as they don't seem to want to fix it.

• Aerosoft

Most likely the project has been cancelled due to disagreement between the developer and AeroSoft. Shame!

How the heck did you get that idea? All main developers on this project are employees. I honestly do not like somebody spreading rumors like this and I would appreciate a apology about this.

What happened was a simple small problem on the forum, now solved and the posts are back up visible.

What happened was a simple small problem on the forum, now solved and the posts are back up visible.

Excellent! You had me worried, off the check out the new pics!

edit: Sorry I wasn't intending to spread rumors just curious as to what went wrong.

Since Mathijs gave a rough list of which liverys they have official so far I keep asking myself why they did make the FlyNiki Livery and not the more important Austrian ones....There are far more Airbus Aircraft operated by Austrian than by FlyNiki....

21 Airbus Aircrafts operated by Austrian,

9 Operated by FlyNiki

(Figures taken of official Homepages of these Airlines)

Just my 0,02€ ;)

(and yes, I know that not every livery for every Operator in the world could be done - I am just curious )

don´t worry! Still not finished ;)

oelbb3.jpg

• Upvote 1

jankees!!

I only saw this topic now since your post of the TAM livery!!!

Many thanks! It´s beautiful. Your livery alone made my mind in buying the airbus.

THANKS!!! :lol:

glad you like it.

It will not be in the Aerosoft package, but I will upload it just afterwards, OK?

Dont get me wrong, but i think the a320 is visually better than the 321 don´t you think? The a321 looks disproportional ....

But the excelent liveries can deal with it´s lack of beaty.... :ph34r:

Jankees

You are doing some very nice work my friend!

Is there any chance of you doing the A320 in Air Canada NC (not hybrid) livery when the paint kit is available?

Thanks

Dave

Wonderful repaints. Just a question : shouldn't the front aluminium edge of the engine nacelles be slightly less darker than it is on the pics ? Just an impression..

I can't wait for this bird to be released;

Greg

Jankees

You are doing some very nice work my friend!

Is there any chance of you doing the A320 in Air Canada NC (not hybrid) livery when the paint kit is available?

Thanks

Dave

We have yet to see a A320, but do you have a pic to show what livery you mean exactly?