Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Hello Gents,

All the available liveries will be for free or do you plan to sell different packages, eg: European, US, Asian Airlines etc...

(a special livery for the Vancouver Olympic games...) maybe...

Cheers,

I just realized that some of the repaints are incorrectly done in the sense that QATAR AIRWAYS does not fly with CFM POWERED ENGINES. Some of the airlines above actually are not powered by CFM ENGINES but IAE ENGINES V2500s.

I just realized that some of the repaints are incorrectly done in the sense that QATAR AIRWAYS does not fly with CFM POWERED ENGINES. Some of the airlines above actually are not powered by CFM ENGINES but IAE ENGINES V2500s.

The IAE Engines V2533-A5 are just under construction and will be available in a few days. The repainters must then only change the turbine surface itself.

Also repainters, please use the new environmental maps (available in the p-repainter section) and the default shading of the paintkit.

Keep up the good work.

The Air Jamaica repaint could use some work :( Plus it would have been cooler if you did Air Jamaica A321 6Y-JMH.

"could use some work" you say, but in what sense? If you're critical, please be so in a constructive way and tell us what you think is wrong.

Why would JMH have been cooler? They are virtually identical, apart from the registration, name and engines I think? Personally I think the engines on this one look a lot cooler than just the flag.

Remember, we are producing these paints as volunteers, for the fun of it, be glad John decided to do it at all. I know it gave him nightmares...

Besides, nothing is stopping you from painting it yourself.

• Upvote 2

plzzzzzzzzz iran air is easy to make too plz

It may be easy to make, but it's also an A320, and we don't have a model or textures to paint yet.

However, if you can provide me with good, detailed pics of those arabic texts on there, I may do it later...

My arabic (or farsi) is not really that good you know...

anybody interested in Air India?

a7061.jpg

That's a nice picture, but where's the repaint? :D All jokes aside, I have got to say that this is one wonderful repaint, and I thank you so much for making it! You have done a beautiful job with all the details, like the decorations over the windows and the script on the tail! My whim has been fulfilled. :wub::lol:

P.S. I would also like to say that even if some people don't appreciate the repaints, just know that there are many people who do and thanks again for making these repaints.

anybody interested in Air India?

Outstanding work Jankees. Loving it. Cant wait for the Airbus and Air India paints. Hope at some point you can do the 320 in IC and KF colours as well :)