Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

To Jan and John and every other painter involved in this project, OUTSTANDING WORK !! Airliners are not my piece of cake but your work looks excellent !! :D:D:D

Since no one has mention it yet..

How about this?

Olympic Airlines ceased all of its operations on 31st Dec 2009 and at 1sh of Oct 2009 the "new Olympic" took over properties like the name, the corporate logo, landing rights and the technical base but not the staff which remains at Olympic Airlines. The new company hired some of them under new conditions and will use the IATA code OA, inherited from Olympic Airlines and the ICAO code NOA.

Olympic Air New Livery

OlympicAir.jpg

@ luvairbus ,

And your point is ????

I personally thought that this paint looked better than just pasting a flag onto the engine . This paint scheme is from 2004 / 2005 going by the photo's I used ( from Airliners.net ) . From what I understand most of the fleet is no longer flying for Air Jamaica , even the white version ( photo is dated Feb 2009 ) I am working on is no longer there , and is now flying for a Turkish charter .

John

@ luvairbus ,

I assume your post was directed to me , as I think there are a lot of people on this forum called " Flight Attendant " .

The reason is quite simple , I did not know that they were no longer flying until after I started . Not everybody is well informed as to which planes are no longer flying . I have in the past made repaints and then discovered that the aircraft has since crashed ( with or without loss of life ) . Such a paint will not then be uploaded .

If I have to check out if an aircraft is still " current " with every paint I do , there would be no time left to paint anything .

You still have not answered my question as to the reason for posting your photo , my rendition was not a fantasy , this aircraft flew with the engines painted with the mational flag , just search for 6Y-JME .

JOHN

I do think that the Airbus does give the opportunity to have a real 'global' package. So many of the packages these days seem to be very European and North American focused. I'm always suprised that there's not more representation of Asian airlines (probably the greatest growth area in aviation today) and Latin America.

Slowly there are more add on airports coming onboard for Asia and perhaps from a commercial point of view it's an area where the hobby might get an significant increase in participation?

Nothing like a line of towering thunder clouds to liven up a Sunday afternoon on your way to Changi.....

James is working on Turkish airlines, just a bit of patience is all that is required...

Are we going to have some of the USA carriers? JetBlue, USAIR, United ? Thanks

We are working with a list ( and it is a long list ) of all the operators who use the A321 , so some airlines will not be included . Another point is finding detailed photo's of the aircraft , especially where text is involved ( think of chinese and arabic characters - we don't want to offend anyone ) !

John

Another one from North Africa:

a6976.jpg

I just counted the number of paints already done or in progress, and I come to 35......of 69 operators, so we're halfway there...

• Upvote 1

My favourites:

Aero Flight (A321)

Aero Lloyd (A320/A321)

Lufthansa (A320/A321 50 years, die Maus, normal colors)

Niki (A320/A321)

Wizz Air (A320)

Condor ( A230 the oldest Colors and the newest colours)

LTU (A320 O/C, N/C /A321 O/C)

BMI (A321)

Swissair (A320 with the tho stripes colours of 2000)

CCM(Compagnie Corse Mediterranee) (A320)

Spanair (A230/A321)

I know you have yet to get the A320 model but hopefully when you do you could possible make a Frontier 320.

Either way they look awesome!

My favourites:

Aero Flight (A321)

Aero Lloyd (A320/A321)

Lufthansa (A320/A321 50 years, die Maus, normal colors)

Niki (A320/A321)

Wizz Air (A320)

Condor ( A230 the oldest Colors and the newest colours)

LTU (A320 O/C, N/C /A321 O/C)

BMI (A321)

Swissair (A320 with the tho stripes colours of 2000)

CCM(Compagnie Corse Mediterranee) (A320)

Could'nt agree more on CCM, especially when you come from Corsica :P