Simmers from Peru wanted!

horst18519

Too bad. I was hoping somebody could tell me where this might be... sad.gif

Hi, Thorsten, i´m from Germany but i think I´m able to tell you, i don´t know if it has to be in Peru, cause in Ecuador there is an Airport in city of Cuenca the name is Mariscal Lamar, it looks like this one..

rolleyes.gif

Athens? There are other developers/teams closer to that airport. I'm pretty sure someone in Greece will work on it sooner or later.

Sloped runway: you can bet. ;-)

FS2004? Definitely no. It was hard enough getting the slope thing done in FSX.

It is in fact Cusco, and the taxiway actually just looks like that. It's work in progress though.

You truly are the best. B)

There's been a real lack of high quality scenery and airports for Latin America, hope this might start a series. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually that was the reason why I thought it's a good idea to create another addon for it. This is my own opinion, not necessarily Aerosoft's. But a runway with more than 150f altitude difference (!) between its ends just should not be rendered flat in flightsim. That takes all the fun out of it.

• Upvote 1

Actually that was the reason why I thought it's a good idea to create another addon for it. This is my own opinion, not necessarily Aerosoft's. But a runway with more than 150f altitude difference (!) between its ends just should not be rendered flat in flightsim. That takes all the fun out of it.

My god :blink: Is it really that steep?

• Upvote 1

• Developer

When you later handle all the support issues, why the AI Aircraft don't work, up to you. :lol:

Which one do you mean - "Airports Magazine" or "Airport Magazine"?

Sorry Thorsten, I made a mess there. I meant to say Airports of the world, and it is the January issue.

• 3 months later...