Demo Maps Upload

Busboidan

Hey guys i have dowloaded this and unable to install it. Anyone got any ideas how to ????? I have tried several ways and can't seem to find the maps loaded. If so can you please share them thanks.

Hey guys i have dowloaded this and unable to install it. Anyone got any ideas how to ????? I have tried several ways and can't seem to find the maps loaded. If so can you please share them thanks.

Anyone???

Hello Dan,

What are you expecting to see :)

Loosely translated this is what they are.

The file demo map and LIBRARY contains: An object data base (LIBRARY) also over 600 finished texturierten 3D-Objekten, e.g.: Houses, closing, traffic lights and roads for those Use in Freeware ADD Ons and/or map for " Town center bus simulator 2010" In addition basic textures e.g. are like metal, concrete and asphalt contained and freely usable (only not-commercially). Thus is it thus simply, own, to arrange qualitatively high-quality maps. Demo maps show again visually, what in the Tutorials on the Wiki side (http://forum.tml-studios.com/wiki/index.php/Hauptseite) is treated. Thus the Tutorials is in-riser-friendlier.

Basically textures and objects for freeware add-ons.

Hello Dan,

What are you expecting to see smile.gif

Loosely translated this is what they are.

The file demo map and LIBRARY contains: An object data base (LIBRARY) also over 600 finished texturierten 3D-Objekten, e.g.: Houses, closing, traffic lights and roads for those Use in Freeware ADD Ons and/or map for " Town center bus simulator 2010" In addition basic textures e.g. are like metal, concrete and asphalt contained and freely usable (only not-commercially). Thus is it thus simply, own, to arrange qualitatively high-quality maps. Demo maps show again visually, what in the Tutorials on the Wiki side (http://forum.tml-studios.com/wiki/index.php/Hauptseite) is treated. Thus the Tutorials is in-riser-friendlier.

Basically textures and objects for freeware add-ons.

Im trying to Drive on the Demo Map But not seeming to Get anywhere? Or see it when i load up the Simulator if you see my point so i think im insatalling it wrong or something. i need to make sure i set it properlly.

Im trying to Drive on the Demo Map But not seeming to Get anywhere? Or see it when i load up the Simulator if you see my point so i think im insatalling it wrong or something. i need to make sure i set it properlly.

ANYONE NO ????