January's Screenshot Competition

This is just an awesome view

Mount Everest... And a Twotter at 24,000 and something feet AGL, that braved a really atrocious winter storm... Then broke the nose gear and the engines attempting to land there, followed by a fun unpowered flight some where down the mountain, where the poor Otter finally landed safely.

NONE OF THE OCCUPANTS WERE INJURED/HARMED IN THE FLIGHT/CRASH/EMERGENCY LANDING. REMEMBER: AEROSOFT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DEATH OF VIRTUAL PASSENGERS ABOARD THEIR SCENERY OR AIRCRAFT... OWNERS OF FSPASSENGERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS STATEMENT. AUTHORIZED AND SPOKEN BY PAUL G "LOOK FOR THE BUSHAWK."

This Time it´s working

you cannot post another submission if you dont delete your original one, otherwise you get dis qualified. you can delete it throuh your profiles settings

Hello all,

Here is my entry, KLM 747 arriving at TNCM. We have Sun, sand, sea but best of all, heineken & surf babes, what more can you ask for :).

ContestHolidayShot1.jpg

Good Luck all.

• Upvote 2

Dawn arrival

JS41_YHBA.jpg

The PMDG Jetstream 41 arriving in YHBA, Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia...

The island visible in the background on the horizon is no less than Fraser Island. Certainly an exotic location to a Pomme living in Germany... :)

REX2.0/ASA/FTX...

Andrew

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

here is my try! rolleyes.gif

A Discus flies over the beautiful Dillingham airport in Hawaii. wub.gif

post-24308-126488361035_thumb.jpg

wow you nipped dis one in da butt.. :o NICE SHOT. fits the criteria perfectly IMO + gorgeous grphics and perspective

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much Shaun!!! laugh.gif

Really great pictures here!

I have a question:

Can I wait until the download version of the Balearic Islands X is available?

I would like to have this one, it seems to be a great package! happy.gif

Oh!!! laugh.gif

It´s released!!!

Thank you very much again!!! I have already ordered it! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you Aerosoft! I think all the other pictures deserved it as well, mine was actually a really lucky shot!

hope there's not a time limit for me, still can't really decide what to chose: eham, or trondheim, or balearic...

regards,

chrjs

• Upvote 1