January's Screenshot Competition

Here´s my contribution - an unedited screenshot taken en route from Launceston to Hobart Tasmania - enjoy

post-29198-126313301226_thumb.jpg

FSX // FSX Global // My Traffic X // FTX AU Blue

Here´s my contribution - an unedited screenshot taken en route from Launceston to Hobart Tasmania - enjoy

post-29198-126313301226_thumb.jpg

FSX // FSX Global // My Traffic X // FTX AU Blue

• Upvote 1

You needed to edit the first post and change the attached picture, now you'll probably be disqualified for posting two.

It wouldn't let me un-attach it (its not even showing the file) and its not letting me use the full editor. Please help, I wouldn't like to be disqualified becuase I'm dumb enough not to know how to un-attach a picture. Just to let you know, I tried it on both Mozilla and Internet Explorer.By the way, sorry for causing any problems, I new here, so I basically don't know anything.

It wouldn't let me un-attach it (its not even showing the file) and its not letting me use the full editor. Please help, I wouldn't like to be disqualified becuase I'm dumb enough not to know how to un-attach a picture. Just to let you know, I tried it on both Mozilla and Internet Explorer.By the way, sorry for causing any problems, I new here, so I basically don't know anything.

I had the same issue on another topic, and in fact it's very easy to solve it. Go to your profile, then click on "Edit my profile", then on the "Settings" tab and finally on "Manage attachments". There you can delete it and it won't appear anymore. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I had the same issue on another topic, and in fact it's very easy to solve it. Go to your profile, then click on "Edit my profile", then on the "Settings" tab and finally on "Manage attachments". There you can delete it and it won't appear anymore. wink.gif

It worked!!! :lol: Thanks so much, you have been a great help!:)

Nice shots already!

decided to go for a contrast to the sunny island themes - more the heart of darkness kind of exotic wink.gif

Good luck everyone!

Kind regards

Manuel

WINNER. I do have to say everyone here certainly knows how to take a good screenshot very impressive but I have to say this one is just ....perfect.

Did you try attaching the file instead? (See bottom of post editor, it will say Attachments)

Also, just try renaming it "JanuarySC.jpeg", it will be much easier to tell what is wrong.

Gook luck!

Edit: I think I just realized what when wrong: You clicked the Insert Media button (the one with 3 pictures), but if you were to click the Insert Image button (the one with 1 picture) I'm pretty sure it would work. Just guessing...:) Also, you might want to delete your old photo (the photo below)

• Upvote 1