January's Screenshot Competition

Hello,

This is my first post at this. I have a question: how many of screenshot can I upload here ?

1 per month i believe is the rule, teh rules are at the top of the forum i think

HI, my first contribution. Landing in TFFJ! Maybe a little bit low...

Cheers, chrjs

Hehe, I was a little bit lower one time. I made a landing contest with some friends there (in FS of course ^_^).

My pic will follow soon

Nice shots already!

decided to go for a contrast to the sunny island themes - more the heart of darkness kind of exotic ;)

Good luck everyone!

Kind regards

Manuel

• Upvote 2

day at the beach in sunny Queensland, Australia...

gotta love the piper cub on floats lol

I'm seeing a lot of amazing shots already... was having doubts about even entering...

Nice shots already!

decided to go for a contrast to the sunny island themes - more the heart of darkness kind of exotic ;)

Good luck everyone!

Kind regards

Manuel

thats beautiful :o:blink: i would declare that a winner instantly. its definitely original, and the composition of the plane and the scenery surrounding it is very powerful.

is that default scenery or a package?

thats beautiful :o:blink: i would declare that a winner instantly. its definitely original, and the composition of the plane and the scenery surrounding it is very powerful.

is that default scenery or a package?

Thanks for the comment, Liam.

This is New Zealand with the Red Baron Scenery. Some of the standard textures in this region are replaced by Ground Environment X textures.