AES window keeps opening

After making my selection of actions I close the window - cos I dont need to see it any more.

And then it opens again (wgilst deboarding, for example) so I close it. Then it opens again, so I close it, then it opens again, so ................

Are you beginning to get the picture here?

Only started doing this recently.

• Developer
I am running v2.94. I know nothing about a fix.

Which version you are running? 2.94 is not available yet. Please install 2.05 first.

I apologise for my stupid mistake: I meant 2.04 which was my last downloaded AES.exe.

I have now installed 2.05. Will this solve the problem of the dialogue window opening during operations? The window opensd randomly - not just when an action is completed.

I like to "load" all my requests so that they run consecutively without my intervention, so I dont need to see the dialogue again until I am ready for departure.

• Developer

The window will not open automatically, only if the modules are not correct updated, that can happen. So, when AES 2.05 is installed and the window still opens, you need to tell me the version of FS you talking about?