Campaign stops at Chapter 9?

Mr86

Hi everyone,

Since a few days I play this game. Now I've come to chapter nine, when the police arrests two collegues and when Carlos has to go to Times Square to meet Isabelle. After this, I get something that looks like an end screen. It's like: "Thanks to..." etc.

Does anyone else have this problem or know what to do about it?

Hi everyone,

Since a few days I play this game. Now I've come to chapter nine, when the police arrests two collegues and when Carlos has to go to Times Square to meet Isabelle. After this, I get something that looks like an end screen. It's like: "Thanks to..." etc.

Does anyone else have this problem or know what to do about it?

Sorry, chapter 9 is as far as it goes. Once you meet Isabelle in Times Square, that's it for campaign mode.

Huh? Really? But I read about the game that it would become possible to drive in other buses (like a London bus, American Schoolbus etc.) and that's why I thought it would have more chapters in campaign mode. Is this possible or am I just mistaken...?