Just bought AAA. I wish there were more like this.

Sven_SP

Hi!

I just bought African Airstrip Adventures and I've got to say it's really good!

I wish there were more addons like this one because it's something fresh that brings new life to our flight sim. I wish I had discovered it earlier!

The scenery, the minute details in the airstrips and small airports, the voice acting, the animals, the environment, the feeling of "really being there"... How have you managed to do it so well?, It's strange there aren't loads of bugs present (as there are in much simpler addons)... This "bugless state" gives an idea of how much care has been put in the design of the product.

There's only something that leaves me wanting for more: I wish the carrer mode was something like in other addons (Air Hauler) somehow limitless and being able to take care of all the management if you wish. But I'd also like to keep the possibilities AAA gives: just fly as an employee being able to make your own repairments out in the wild (a GREAT feature), having to manage to be on time, caring about the fuel and maintenance and everything.

The feeling of knowing that sooner or later the missions are gonna start repeating makes me feel sad for "finishing" the "game" (I know that's perhaps incredibly difficult to do, but I'm just giving you some ideas of what I'd try to put in my addon if I were able to do something like this)

Well, anyway, this is one of the greatest addons. I hope you make this kind of things for the future Aerosoft Flight Simulator too!.

All of us, Bush Pilot wannabes, can't say anything else but a big THANK YOU!.

• Upvote 4