SimPilot767

I like the new website design, i think it is very "Clean" & "Smart", However,

Some of the newer products are a little difficult to find,

I find it is pretty s l o w  t o  l o a d 

Its a little long winded to get into the forums too 

Otherwise, congrats :)

Zakk

Hello Folks,

Some have had difficulties, but like any other real shop they change the products in the aisles to keep you on your toes just when you knew where they all were ;)

I always bookmark mine and keep the important ones attached to the top of the browser for easy access.

I agree too. New website looks nice, but it took me quite a time to find the new stuff and the site is very slow (although I have very fast broadband). And when I click on the links to new stuff (like German Airports 3 X) I get an almost empty page with the message "Article not found". And that goes for all the links I tested. I think something needs to be done.

I had planned to buy German Airports 3 X, but as I cannot find the product page I cannot buy. Sorry.

rgds

Zorropisa

• Aerosoft

I agree too. New website looks nice, but it took me quite a time to find the new stuff and the site is very slow (although I have very fast broadband). And when I click on the links to new stuff (like German Airports 3 X) I get an almost empty page with the message "Article not found". And that goes for all the links I tested. I think something needs to be done.

I had planned to buy German Airports 3 X, but as I cannot find the product page I cannot buy. Sorry.

rgds

Zorropisa

We were still adding products to the new shop, but it is here now: http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=10251&position=2&anzahl_treffer=58