Question of the day <----------------------

I am quite excited to see the correct answers.

Soon we enter 2010 and we will all be a little smarter, thanks to Mathijs and Shaun :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! :big_boss_s::groupwave_s::band_s:

Oooops, just did a quick search, and Reverse Immelmenn and Split S is the EXACT same thing! :P

But I am still sure that the TU-95 is faster than the TU-114, and the TU-95 is FOR SURE a turboprop.

Oooops, just did a quick search, and Reverse Immelmenn and Split S is the EXACT same thing! :P

But I am still sure that the TU-95 is faster than the TU-114, and the TU-95 is FOR SURE a turboprop.

A!! Great!! Then I got two Correct answers!! :P

LLOOLL :D

Interesting... I'd like to compare sources and discuss at least three of the answers... But of course, you'll have proof ;) although I can see potential cause for debate.

But then again, I know I wouldn't have enough correct answers even then, so my congratulations to the winners and bring on the next quiz! This is fun.

Well... 5 correct plus Reverse Immelmann is the same thing as Split S plus 32th December is nonsense, so... it's maybe better I've hoped :)

Thanks for showing us the correct answers! What happens if there is more than one correct, or probably correct, answer? It this a subject to discussion, or any other answer is automatically wrong ;) ?