City bus Simulator 2010 tutorial not working

wheels

Hi,

I just purchased city bus simulator 2010 & want to do the tutorial. When I click on it it loads just fine, but none of the controls work. The only actions I can perform are walking around with the W,A,S,D keys & moving the camera view by moving the mouse. In the tutorial you can't go in & reassign the keys like you can in the main game, they're assigned for you. I already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game once & I'm still having the same problem. I hope my CD is not defective! Everything else is working fine, except not all the keys are assigned as printed in the manual which is easily fixed. I really like this game and am hoping I don't have to send the CD backk & wait for a new one!angry.gif Is anyone else having this problem & do you know how to fix it or is it a defective CD? Please reply as soon as possible! I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...