City bus sim 2010

RoboCopJames

Hello robocopJames,

Please try the suggestion in this thread here.

I have an Mobile Intell 4 Series chipset family Grapics card, and yes it is running in 32 bit mode. The laptop is an HP Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with an intell duel core processor at 2.10 ghz

I have 3g of memory

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of crashes, whenever I play the game, the audio repeats the last 1 second or so of audio then the game shuts down.

This also happens when I want to go back to the main menu of the game. Only once has it not crashed when performing this action.

Hello Boeingbomb,

Have you updated your DirectX to the latest release.

Yeah, I have. When it ran a check for the latest DirectX, it said I didn't need to download anything and that I had the latest version when it was done checking.

Hello Folks,

You need to run the program on a system that has one of these particular graphics cards.

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 86xx or a comparable ATI-Graphics Card.

Anything other cannot be guaranteed to work.

Hello Folks,

You need to run the program on a system that has one of these particular graphics cards.

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 86xx or a comparable ATI-Graphics Card.

Anything other cannot be guaranteed to work.

Alright, thanks.

By the way, I have another problem. In free play, which I try to click on a schedule, it doesn't work.