FSX ATC Approaches

stumar

Hello all,

I have recently had a problems with some addon scenery airports regarding the FSX ATC approaches.

Luxembourg is one such addon that gives me the problem, i can be approaching this airport in bad weather on an fsx IFR flight plan, but the only approach i get assigned is a visual one. There is no way to select ILS approach.

It is not a problem unique to the aerosoft addon, but i hope someone here has the answer :)

Many thanks

Stuart

Hello all,

I have recently had a problems with some addon scenery airports regarding the FSX ATC approaches.

Luxembourg is one such addon that gives me the problem, i can be approaching this airport in bad weather on an fsx IFR flight plan, but the only approach i get assigned is a visual one. There is no way to select ILS approach.

It is not a problem unique to the aerosoft addon, but i hope someone here has the answer :)

Many thanks

Stuart

Hello

Any ideas for the above problem folks?

I also had another problem with ELLX today, i was approaching in very bad weather conditions. Zero visibility, there were no runway lights on! It was daytime, but should the lights not come on for poor vis?

Regards

Stuart.