Steering wheel trouble

Dave86

Hi,I have a problem with my steering wheel in game, it worked until recently then all of a sudden the brakes have stopped working properly, my wheel is the saitek R660 GT, which was tested with the game & my problem is, as soon as i press the brake pedal which is assigned to brakes, they stay on & will not release even when i release the pedal.Now i have not changed anything from the time it was working till now it seems very weird for it to suddenly happen.

Hello Dave,

I also play with a steering wheel.

Somethimes, when I push in the brakes, It all of the sudden turns on the handbrake.

Maybe that's your problem too?

If it's not, try to re-install CBS and re-configurate your steering wheel.

Hope it works,

Merry Christmas.

Hello Dave,

I also play with a steering wheel.

Somethimes, when I push in the brakes, It all of the sudden turns on the handbrake.

Maybe that's your problem too?

If it's not, try to re-install CBS and re-configurate your steering wheel.

Hope it works,

Merry Christmas.

Hi,

It's enabling the normal brake not the handbrake but as soon as it enables the brake it won't disable again.I have also reinstalled CBS several times & tried configuring my steering wheel differant but nothing works, it's like the wheel is not compatable with CBS anymore.

Thanks & Merry Chrstmas.

Hi,

It's enabling the normal brake not the handbrake but as soon as it enables the brake it won't disable again.I have also reinstalled CBS several times & tried configuring my steering wheel differant but nothing works, it's like the wheel is not compatable with CBS anymore.

Thanks & Merry Chrstmas.

Hey Dave,

That's strange. Did you recently installed a new patch? It might be the problem.

If its not, then I dont know.

Sorry.