passengers won't get on bus @ stops

empire

i'm playing the missions and as i approach the yellow highlighted circle for the stops it indicates how many passengers want to get on so i pull up the yellow circle goes away i kneel the bus put on the bus stop and hand brake shift into Nuetral but no matter what they dont get on and the # indicated thats on the bus never says anyone got on & if i look back the bus looks empty. how do i get them to get on??? thanks

i'm playing the missions and as i approach the yellow highlighted circle for the stops it indicates how many passengers want to get on so i pull up the yellow circle goes away i kneel the bus put on the bus stop and hand brake shift into Nuetral but no matter what they dont get on and the # indicated thats on the bus never says anyone got on & if i look back the bus looks empty. how do i get them to get on??? thanks

Hello Empire,

If you want to let your passengers go in, you have to set your destination first - like ''Time Square'' etc. - before they will enter the bus.

Then open the doors etc. and they will join you blush.gif

Hope it helped,

P.S.: To set your destination, you've to attach a button to the required key.

Hello Empire,

If you want to let your passengers go in, you have to set your destination first - like ''Time Square'' etc. - before they will enter the bus.

Then open the doors etc. and they will join you blush.gif

Hope it helped,

P.S.: To set your destination, you've to attach a button to the required key.

thanx that worked

• 5 weeks later...