Bush Hawk rolls left

MartinVIFC013

Just purchased the Bush Hawk. Love the plane....but it continually rolls left. Tried using CTRL+NUM PAD 6 to straighten it out. Works temporarily and then rolls back to the left. This is the only plane in my hanger that I've seen this problem on. Any idea on what I can tweak to make it fly level.

thx

Since you can't adjust the trim tab during flight, you will need to use the weight of the fuel in the wings to balance the roll. You are rolling to the left because you are drawing from the right tank. Switch tanks (left click) and soon you will be able to trim for straight and level flight. Then, after a while, you will begin to roll to the right,switch tanks again (right click), and so on...

The question is not why is the BH the only plane that does this but rather, why don't some of the others do it more often.

There is in fact no option to trim the BH rudder, neither in reality nor in the sim. The upcoming service pack will include an autopilot for those who don't like keeping the yoke in their hands all the time.

Thanks guys! Very helpful. In the meantime I'll switch tanks and I've gone into the aircraft.cfg file under [Autopilot] and changed the 0 to a 1. Now I can hit CTRL H and it will level out and fly in the direction I've pointed it. Great for prairie flying but not so much for mountains.:D