BushHawk Service Pack

Pivo

C'mon, Thorsten, give us a sign. We need the SP. Spring is here and it's good flying weather.

All the best,

Fritz

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some good news and some bad news for you:

Bad news: This project is indeed jinxed - I've again lost some data and had to do things again that were finished months ago. :ph34r:

Good news: I've finally broken the spell and un-haunted the service pack. :D

Hey, Thorsten,

Sorry about the lost data, that can be maddening.

Hopefully you'll make swift progress now that the bad luck spell is broken. Keep us posted, please.

Cheers,

Fritz

• Deputy Sheriffs

I've got some good news and some bad news for you:

Bad news: This project is indeed jinxed - I've again lost some data and had to do things again that were finished months ago. :ph34r:

If you need some advice on how to setup a good DR strategy send me a PM ;)

Otto

Yeah, typical, just when I've sent my backup drive containing the `not currently flying` FSX aircraft, including the Bush Hawk, off to be repaired. Bugger! :blush::rolleyes:

I about fell out of my chair (Yoga ball seat) at the updates page from excitement...

:excellenttext_s::clap_s:

Now to be a lazy flyer and use the nav hold function (I seriously need to get good at the auto pilot [i've hand flown VFR in IFR conditions.])

• 1 month later...

I went to that aerosoft product page for BushHawk XP. Since I couldn't find a link to a "service pack", am I to conclude that, in order to get the service pack, one must re buy the whole product?

Either redownload from the product page with the download link and code, OR on the left side of the Shop Home page (for the US shop at least) under "Support / Service" and sub-category "FAQ's / Updates" then from there just log in your account and select the bush hawk and download the 1.20 patch.