MMUN not found in AES

cbd80

Hi,

AES 2.05 isnt' seeing that I've installed Tropical Sim's Cancun (MMUN). I installed Tropical Sim's patch for Porto and that solved the AES issue.

Is a similar fix needed for MMUN?

Thanks,

Chris

I do have that scenery, however I got it as part of this bundle; http://secure.simmarket.com/tropicalsim-20-airport-fsx-bundle.phtml

The bgl you reference isn't included. I guess my best bet now is to contact Tropical Sim.

Chris

Hello Chris, the one you got is mmun 2008, like I have. you have to upgrade to 2010 for aes to work, which adds the new runway, taxiway's terminal 3, etc etc, the upgrade will cost a small fee. but there is a discount for previous owners of mmun 2008.

Well I will say I am very unhappy with SimMarket. There was the "17 Pack Airport", the "18 Pack" airport, then the "20 Pack" airport, and no ability to upgrade for the two new airports. Pretty cheezy in my opinion, especially since when I bought the "18 pack" all I could download was the "17 pack" and it took some time for them to give me what I paid for. Add to that that it seems as if if bought MMUN as part of this bundle there is no upgrade discount . . . :angry:

I have decided to avoid SimMarket, having placed at least 69 orders over 7 plus years.

Joe

Well I will say I am very unhappy with SimMarket. There was the "17 Pack Airport", the "18 Pack" airport, then the "20 Pack" airport, and no ability to upgrade for the two new airports. Pretty cheezy in my opinion, especially since when I bought the "18 pack" all I could download was the "17 pack" and it took some time for them to give me what I paid for. Add to that that it seems as if if bought MMUN as part of this bundle there is no upgrade discount . . . :angry:

I have decided to avoid SimMarket, having placed at least 69 orders over 7 plus years.

Joe

Joe, you should contact tropicalsim they should be able to help you out better, since they are the developers of the scenery.

Joe, you should contact tropicalsim they should be able to help you out better, since they are the developers of the scenery.

I appreciate that thought - I will give that end a go.

Thank you.

Joe

I contacted Tropical Sim and they said they were going to update the fsx bundle, and that they'd send me a link in a couple of days.

Chris, I'm glade you got that problem solved. :) Joe, don't forget to contact tropicalsim so you can get that mmun with aes running. ;)

Chris, I'm glade you got that problem solved. :) Joe, don't forget to contact tropicalsim so you can get that mmun with aes running. ;)

Well I guess I am not so lucky even though MMUN was in my 18 Airport Bundle I am told "Your case. As this new Cancun is in fact an update, not a completely new scenery, it was not icluded on the existing bundle, creating a new one. For new customers it`s value is full EUR16,00." :confused2_s:

Anyone that buys a bundle does not get an upgrade price on the next bundle (or individual airports), and, in fact the 20 Airport is being pulled "in one or two days" and a "21 Airport" one is coming out, so anyone who bought that will have to pay full price for LIPQ that is being released in days. So they are leaving the 20 pack up for sale even as they know right now their plan that it will be soon changed.

I am not expecting anything for free, but this has pretty much turned me off TropicalSim and their products.

Joe