AES

JoeDav

I have a problem with the new version.

I have TropicalSim Porto for FS9, but the AES said it's not activated in the library. I saw i need an update, but i only found update for the FSX version on the TropicalSim Update site. Anybody can help?

• Developer

but i only found update for the FSX version on the TropicalSim Update site. Anybody can help?

Then read the side again, left colum at the bottom :blush: (left beside the FSX Update)

Then read the side again, left colum at the bottom  :blush: (left beside the FSX Update)

Lol in Opera there is only one Column. There is two with IE. In 2009 this is very frustrated...

Whatever, I found the update, thank you. :)

• Developer

Lol in Opera there is only one Column. There is two with IE. In 2009 this is very frustrated...

Which Opera you use? In Opera 10 I see it very well with 2 columes.

Which Opera you use? In Opera 10 I see it very well with 2 columes.

I'm Using Opera 10.10. So if you see the 2 columns, maybe there is a problem with my urlfilter, and it's filtering the first column. I will search which line is that. :)