FSCX updated

Marty

Hello,

I wanted to update with the FSC upgrade 8.6 exe that I made on the site Flightsimcommander ordered after installation it says I am in demo need to register.

I've not finding my first key then I bought FSC X second time in your Aerosoft site and when I wanted to register my product with your system said I was already registered, so I removed the files from the update 8.6. I've installed with your aerosoft update 8.6 but the same thing he does not recognize the update it asks me to register and the second key that I had this morning after my purchase it does mean not what should I do thank you.

This new key is not run.

details:

Aerosoft Download Shop

Dear Customer,

thank you for shopping at Aerosoft Online!

Order Number: 171578 (Please refer to this number in any future correspondance)

You will find all details about your order (including a detailed invoice) at the following location:

Detailed Invoice: https://aerosoft-shop.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=171578

These details include your serial codes, download links etc.

Please note that there are various methods of delivery , If you selected a Direct Download you will be offered a download to the product, if you ordered the boxed version this will be shipped to your address. Should you be unclear about the delievery method, you will find information on that on the account detail link shown above.

Date Ordered: Thursday 10 December, 2009