Simcheck/Aerosoft A-300 project

Oh c'mon I thought this is going to be 300-600 Version. Why is this an A300-200B, Lufthansa doesn't operate/ed any "200B" Version...awww :huh:

For God's sake please make an A306! Otherwise the Lufthansa Repaint wouldn't match...

Oh c'mon I thought this is going to be 300-600 Version. Why is this an A300-200B, Lufthansa doesn't operate/ed any "200B" Version...awww :huh:

For God's sake please make an A306! Otherwise the Lufthansa Repaint wouldn't match...

No need to worry!

Of course Lufthansa operated also the A300B2-1C of 1975, e.g. the D-AIAA. So you will get your matching Lufthansa livery...

Regards,

Timo

I'd say a brillant job there....

Oli, Björn and all i forgot ...and ofcourse Aerosoft....thx nice piece again..

If i may say so....nice panel by the way!!

One week to go ... looks nice and reading about high detailed systems just hits the spot.

As far as optics are concerned: its quite hard to judge by screenshots taken, but the instruments look really sharp, so reading them will be a pleasure. Night lighting in VC looks great and from the outside the aircraft has its charm :)

My personal N1s in case of VC looks are the Jetstream by PMDG and Captain Sim´s 757 and 767 (although they hit performance quite hard) so you can estimate my preferences concerning optics.

But only the package of nice looks, system depth, good manuals and fast support (no detailed product on FSX is bug free today) will win the race.

I´d like to point out that I like the way of presenting your product to people: No super mega or other superlatives, no bashing of other companies, no "this will be the best on the market" repeated ... just information, a small amount of proudness and some pictures together with a (hopefully) reliable release date :lol:

Keep it up, looking forward to buy another product published by Aerosoft (what are they doing with all that money? :P)

EDIT: Oh, release date changed from 25.01. to 28.02.10 (and LOWI´s too) :(

Hi!

Could we have a couple of new pictures please? Also is the release of the download version still scheduled for late January?

And finally if the manuals are ready before release could we have them in beforehand?

If it's out and proves to be as nice as I expect it to be, I may have to undust my FSX box sleeping on the shelf.

Did I say it really? :blush:

Lol just enjoy it forget the platform it doesn't matter the aviation experience matters :-)

Looking forward to this one :-)

Cheers,

André

• Upvote 2

http://simchecksoftware.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0635vh8l50d9q9riogtkn8a944&topic=71.0

http://simchecksoftware.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0635vh8l50d9q9riogtkn8a944&topic=69.0

And from the front page:

RTM on the horizon

The Release To Market version of the package is glowing on the horizon.

Almost there !

• 1 month later...

The A380 will be developed by NLS, not by SimCheck

NLS only delivered the 3dModel for the A300 as far as I know

Wow. i didnt know that two separate companies made the same plane (NOT sarcastic)

I always though Simcheck was a Sub-company or something of NLS

Guest cmjA320

Its a shame that a B$-600 will not appear.It is a nice aircraft to hand fly but can be a difficult aircraft to manage failures on the ecam .