Ping pong...

mikkel

This is just a licensing agreement which allows Lockheed Martin to develop ESP for their own purposes. That is it. There is nothing interesting as far as us simmers are concerned...

• Upvote 1

This is just a licensing agreement which allows Lockheed Martin to develop ESP for their own purposes. That is it. There is nothing interesting as far as us simmers are concerned...

Yes, we can read... Thats not the point though, don't you find it ironic that MS signs new partnerships and license agreements after they sought to kill the product?

My reply was aimed more at Bruce's comments. All MS did was shut down the ACES studio in its current form. Everything ACES was involved with was simply shelved, not killed or buried or thrown away. Along came LM, who were likely using ESP before MS shut down ACES, and made MS an offer they could not/would not refuse.

To quote someone in the know: "Lockheed is specifically barred from using the [ESP] codebase in the entertainment market"

Yes, we can read... Thats not the point though, don't you find it ironic that MS signs new partnerships and license agreements after they sought to kill the product?

If you read the report fully then prey tell me "what it states" about MSFS????

You are obviously looking at words that are not there!!

I'm looking at pictures that are there. A 747 cockpit and a Bell Ranger apply more to MSFS than the Navy.

But which are totally irrelevant to a "non military" sim. Also, they are on about ESP, which is?? Nothing to do with MSFS as far as I am aware.