Quick Q.? regarding installing addon scenery in FSX

canadagoose

Hi, I just installed FSX on my system to co-exist with my FS9. I want to install sceneries I have bought for FS9 using the FSX installers provided. I know with FS9 when I installed new scenery I would check and make sure there were no instances of duplicate AFCAD's. Do I have to do the same check when installing the sceneries into FSX? I know my way around FS9 blindfolded, but I am new to FSX and I am sure there are similarities between the two sims that I will pick up on but I am just want to make sure I am doing it right in FSX. I have many addons that can be installed now (including aircraft) and others I will have to re-purchase or upgrade.

Regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Don't have/use FS9 so maybe someone else will chirp in if this is incorrect. All you should have to do when installing anything into FSX is ensure the installer is pointing towards the FSX directory.